Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
You are aware that even in the most liberal state in the country (CA) there was still like 40% of the population that voted Republican right?

I live in MA. My state sucks as well. I sure as hell didn't vote for any of our "elected" officials. Not only that but literally almost nobody that I personally know did either.

So is it our fault that they got elected even though we didn't vote for them?

Something doesn't add up around here. Elizabeth Warren (who it seems is pretty much universally hated by people in MA) somehow won her re-election for Senate even though she didn't even finish in the top 3 during the primaries in MA.
It’s certainly nothing I can do about how another state votes.

However, if you don’t like how your state votes you can leave.

This is why we must protect states rights and oppose federal control. You can’t escape federal control.

·
Registered
Staying alive
449 Posts
It’s certainly nothing I can do about how another state votes.

However, if you don’t like how your state votes you can leave.

This is why we must protect states rights and oppose federal control. You can’t escape federal control.

Easy to say when you already live in a red state. Believe me if I had the option of moving to another state I would in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately there are several reasons why I can't leave MA at this point. I run a family business which has been local for 35 years.

Also I am a single father with an 8 year old son. Sure he's young enough where it probably wouldn't be the end of the world for him to relocate and make new friends, but it's not ideal.

My parents live about 5 minutes away from me and are both still alive but certainly aren't getting any younger. At this point in my life I would prefer not to leave them and I definitely would not want to take my son from them as he is they're only grandchild and they are very close.

The way things are going now pretty soon it may not matter which state you live in. Should everyone in Georgia move because a democrat senator supposedly won the election there even though it was the first time on over 2 decades?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Interesting enough one of Project Veritas' whistle blowers was from Millis, MA on election fraud. I am beggining to think that MA and even CA may have a much larger red pop than I thought.
Get this, my brother was in CA for work, and driving through san-Francisco he saw a HUGE Trump rally held by mostly Asian Americans and a lot of different nationalities. A lot of women. Busting the media stereotypes for whit males huh? People were leaning out their windows with the middle finger and what not. Now, in case ya'll haven't seen this under google search bar today, mad-libs are combating Asian hate. So far as I am concerned giving ef you's to Asians is hateful. All the ralliest simply told the people to be blessed and have a great day. More middle fingers.
It does make me wonder how long this voter fraud has been going on.....
I was surprised with the general election results in CA. 34% for Trump in a state with 76% DemoRats voter registration.

You are aware that even in the most liberal state in the country (CA) there was still like 40% of the population that voted Republican right?

I live in MA. My state sucks as well. I sure as hell didn't vote for any of our "elected" officials. Not only that but literally almost nobody that I personally know did either.

So is it our fault that they got elected even though we didn't vote for them?

Something doesn't add up around here. Elizabeth Warren (who it seems is pretty much universally hated by people in MA) somehow won her re-election for Senate even though she didn't even finish in the top 3 during the primaries in MA.
Actually it was 34%.in CA. Still shocking when 76% are registered Democrat.

Most people in CA are scared to register as Republican. But if they register as no party affiliation, they can vote in Democrat primaries and screw with people like Pelosi, Swalwell, and Schiff.

·
Registered
Staying alive
449 Posts
I was surprised with the general election results in CA. 34% for Trump in a state with 76% DemoRats voter registration.

Actually it was 34%.in CA. Still shocking when 76% are registered Democrat.

Most people in CA are scared to register as Republican. But if they register as no party affiliation, they can vote in Democrat primaries and screw with people like Pelosi, Swalwell, and Schiff.

I was just taking a guess to be honest. But that's still a little over 1/3 of all voters in the most liberal state in the country that voted Republican in the last election.

Reactions: 2020 Convert

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was just taking a guess to be honest. But that's still a little over 1/3 of all voters in the most liberal state in the country that voted Republican in the last election.
That’s why there is some legitimacy to claims of fraud nationally.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Easy to say when you already live in a red state. Believe me if I had the option of moving to another state I would in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately there are several reasons why I can't leave MA at this point. I run a family business which has been local for 35 years.

Also I am a single father with an 8 year old son. Sure he's young enough where it probably wouldn't be the end of the world for him to relocate and make new friends, but it's not ideal.

My parents live about 5 minutes away from me and are both still alive but certainly aren't getting any younger. At this point in my life I would prefer not to leave them and I definitely would not want to take my son from them as he is they're only grandchild and they are very close.

The way things are going now pretty soon it may not matter which state you live in. Should everyone in Georgia move because a democrat senator supposedly won the election there even though it was the first time on over 2 decades?
I hate it when someone flippantly suggest someone to simply move. If someone wants to foot the bill for me to move... I still wouldn't do it. I don't want to be beholding to anyone.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I hate it when someone flippantly suggest someone to simply move. If someone wants to foot the bill for me to move... I still wouldn't do it. I don't want to be beholding to anyone.
I have done it in a previous life, I have done it in a current life. Some companies made it very lucrative, some covered the expenses barely. Doing it on my own was ridiculous Xcountry.

I see where @Nick is coming from. I wouldnt do it either In his situation.

So yes, you are so very much correct about the flippant comments, “if you don’t like it, move”

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
This redneck enjoys listening to most music but my druthers are Sinatra, Buble, Whitney Houston, Nat, George Benson, Stevie Wonder.....

Reactions: Folklore
61 - 80 of 122 Posts