Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[video]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/six-washington-state-nuclear-tanks-leaking-governors-office-001058166.html[/video]

Another article i found on yahoo.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yeah. Its residue from the old cleanup of a huge container that started leaking sometime ago. They removed maximum amount of sludge from it but it would appear it also leaks water as it has started leaking again. That indicated the more solid sludge has liquified. IMO. Its a mess that Hanford will have to deal with. Unfortunately it sits in one of the most beautiful wetlands along the I-5 corridor.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong on this. On site storage was suppose to be temporary. Had it been so there would be no problem.
But Liberals have filed non stop law suits to stop every long term secure storage facility from being built. Liberal judges have side with them at every turn.
So load it up in small trucks and drop it off at each registered Liberal's house.
By the way interesting timing for this to happen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.