Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raise rabbits. Anyone interested in purchasing rabbit meat, or if you like as pets/livestock to raise your own or even for the pelts?

Fully grown these rabbits weigh around 8lbs. When dressed you will get about 4lbs of meat from each rabbit.

A female rabbit can produce up to 12 kits per litter. And around 100 babies (400lbs of meat) a year. This is a quick/cheap sustainable meat source.

If you are interested in ordering live rabbits or meat, please let me know. If you have something to offer in trade, I'm open for suggestions.

I live in Northern Virginia. I am willing to meet you in NOVA/DC/MD within reason and depending on how much you want to purchase/trade, etc.

All my rabbits are fed all natural hay, alfalfa pellets and a small amount of fresh vegetables. They are handled from day one so they are very friendly. Attached are pictures of one of my litters and the mother. The baby rabbits in the picture are almost 3 weeks old. They will be ready for sale in 5-6 weeks.

Message me for more details and lets make a deal.

IMG_20130205_201711.jpg

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I have trouble getting rabbits frozen at the store, they are always freezer burned at the super h mart. Hank raises them for 10 a pop but they are local, like right down the street walking distance local.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts