Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, Question 21b of Form 4473 has been ruled unconstitutional.

'

Not that the entire form is unconstitutional, but that's another battle. :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,866 Posts
Texas federal district judge determined that, under the new Bruen standard, there was no history or tradition of stripping away a person's rights based solely on an indictment.
The "Armed Attorneys" broke this down well in their latest YT video.

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Now they can spend a pile of money changing and shipping new forms to FFL's. AGAIN.
Most around me are digital.
Do you still fill out physical forms when buying a firearm?

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Different options available, I suppose. Digital forms on tablets are common at my local shows too.

·
Administrator
15,669 Posts
In my area, yes.
Still paper.
Although one out of the four area stores can submit the background check on line.
Here the shops don't bother with the FBI, they just call an office in the state capitol, Tallahassee. It's much faster, usually less than one minute.

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would the difference be because you need to be run through NICS on the spot? Where where I am I just pull out my permit and matching ID and then it's just a matter of lightening my wallet.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
We run them online but you still fill out the form.

Actually stopped buying at one place because of the stupid digital form. I can fill out the paper form in half the time with a pen and avoid the mistakes of the digital tablets the store uses.

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
So some places, maybe most, will indeed need new forms. Or it will no longer be considered a mandatory question to answer.
Either way, still a win.

Has anyone else noticed the stark juxtaposition lately between the huge 2A court wins and the full frontal assault on the congressional level?
NYSPRA v Bruen, this case, and many others, all going pro 2A, but every Dem-wit in government is pushing for laws that blatantly go against these rulings, and still pushing for another AWB that will NEVER hold up against the new standard.
I think anti-gunners know their control of the gun debate is coming to an end, and like any dying creature, their death throws will be violent and contorted.

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
....Has anyone else noticed the stark juxtaposition lately between the huge 2A court wins and the full frontal assault on the congressional level?.....
Cloud Sky Daytime Building World

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Heard ole peelosi and the dummies are sitting on a pile of gun control bills. Just waiting til after the election to drop the bomb. She knows how things will go if they try pushing gun control before the election.

They don't care about any court rulings.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Heard ole peelosi and the dummies are sitting on a pile of gun control bills. Just waiting til after the election to drop the bomb. She knows how things will go if they try pushing gun control before the election.

They don't care about any court rulings.
Well when the Dems lose the house, she won't have far to move those bills :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts