Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thoughts exactly! I would even go a step further and say that China's release of covid and the invasion are part of the same game plan with Taiwan coming soon..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its not so much countries to me as ideology. Those brics countries are all sht hole snake pits and the day we don't like how that's going....I'm all for throwing brics.
But Zelensky is globalist bad news and nobody routing him is anybodys enemy except maybe a certain stinky bunch in the middle east.
I think we are the ones playing crazy. Putin is just going by a sane strategy. We are the ones hanging out "where am i?" Joe and acting like he means anything

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
Russia understands this. The odors in controlling the west only do what the big monies people desire. Soros, Fates, Rothschilds and so on. This will achieve the result they desire. JMHO.

·
Registered
105 Posts
They all went to the young global leaders thing. Klaus shwabb. The great reset. The new world order. Blah blah blah. It's a great magic trick no?
We are just going to have to see the slight of hand when it comes. And it's coming. They are like " if this doesn't work I have 10 more things I can throw at it."

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
After the castration and torture instance I would just as soon send Russia to Davy jones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts