Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owe Bamaboy an apology and wanted to make it very public.

I was supposed to send some obsidian to him on Thursday or Friday last week and I didn't get it done. There were reasons but the fact is that I was down on Friday with neck and back pain and it did not get taken care of. I just wanted to let him know that I will get to the post office on Monday and get it taken care of.

So, I am sorry for the extra wait.

Paul

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Well of course we all expect you to flog yourself repeatedly without remorse - after you get back from the post office.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, the flog is only for use on the lady of the house..... how 'bout I just punish myself by not having my coffee for the day?

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm sure he'll be good with it. I'm sending him a wet grinder but couldn't get into my post office Saturday (as in line out the door) to get it weighed and see how much shipping is. Christmas is a tough time of year to try and do business that involves mailing anything.

Reactions: BamaBoy101

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Sorry, the flog is only for use on the lady of the house..... how 'bout I just punish myself by not having my coffee for the day?
Now you're just being unreasonable.

Reactions: Inor and MrsInor

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

I was supposed to send some obsidian to him on Thursday or Friday last week and I didn't get it done. There were reasons but the fact is that I was down on Friday with neck and back pain and it did not get taken care of. I just wanted to let him know that I will get to the post office on Monday and get it taken care of.

Paul
i see the title, and I'm expecting something completely different than "sorry bro I just haven't had time"

your punishment in the prepper court is, drink a beer of your choice, and enjoy this Xmas holiday period (this court has no legal standing in the USA ,Australia, or any country that's part of the UN)

Reactions: BamaBoy101

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure he'll be good with it. I'm sending him a wet grinder but couldn't get into my post office Saturday (as in line out the door) to get it weighed and see how much shipping is. Christmas is a tough time of year to try and do business that involves mailing anything.
I didn't think he would be concerned but I gave my word and that means something to me. This is the first time in years that I have failed like this and it bothers me.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
No - drink your coffee. We do not want to chance you making yourself homicidal over it. (At least that is my usual reaction to not getting my first cup of the day.)

·
Super Moderator
9,646 Posts
No - drink your coffee. We do not want to chance you making yourself homicidal over it. (At least that is my usual reaction to not getting my first cup of the day.)
No coffee is considered cruel and unusual punishment. I can take anything but that.

·
Registered
560 Posts

Paul
Man I figured you had been busy and have not sweated you for one instance, we are all good. I thank you sir….

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
See Paul; I told you so. Now make some coffee and eat the noodle. Men of integrity are their own worst critic. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Hmm I'm curious did you have a permit for obsidian? I am pretty sure you'd need a haz mat certificate to mail obsidian; don't forget or it could be 3x the permit in fine costs and I know obama wouldnt' want to have to send the IRS out to collect.

Paul

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hmm I'm curious did you have a permit for obsidian? I am pretty sure you'd need a haz mat certificate to mail obsidian; don't forget or it could be 3x the permit in fine costs and I know obama wouldnt' want to have to send the IRS out to collect.
I checked into this some time ago and was told no permit is needed.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Flash News! Obama has decreed there will now be a new Department of Obsidian Retention and Preservation. You will need a permit to harvest obsidian and it is illegal to remove it. In it's natural state, some might call it a mere rock. However, after establishing a focus group to study the issue (and spending millions of dollars), Obama has determined that it is actually a weapon of mass destruction. It can be formed into various weapons which could be used to hurt someone and therefore for your own protection, the government must now regulate it. All those who have any of this highly dangerous substance in their possession must now turn over your supplies to the local government center. Failure to do so will result in the rock cops coming to your home.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Flash News! Obama has decreed there will now be a new Department of Obsidian Retention and Preservation. You will need a permit to harvest obsidian and it is illegal to remove it. In it's natural state, some might call it a mere rock. However, after establishing a focus group to study the issue (and spending millions of dollars), Obama has determined that it is actually a weapon of mass destruction. It can be formed into various weapons which could be used to hurt someone and therefore for your own protection, the government must now regulate it. All those who have any of this highly dangerous substance in their possession must now turn over your supplies to the local government center. Failure to do so will result in the rock cops coming to your home.
so that's the wmds they failed to find in Iraq

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
so that's the wmds they failed to find in Iraq
Well, you are talking about a culture stuck somewhere between the birth of Mohammad and adjusting the rabbit ears on their televisions alongside the streets.

Reactions: Go2ndAmend

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
You have a legit reason, not an excuse. Life happens, I, like you, hold our words as gospel. Hope you get back in shape. You didn't screw anyone, only late on the deal, no problem that I can see.:) You're a stand up guy, no need to say more.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.