Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
As near as I can tell, the whole strategy of Common Core is to teach a bunch of disconnected facts. That gives educators the freedom to reconnect those facts into whatever context they deem correct. A prime example is how they have been teaching about the 1965 civil rights legislation for the last 10 or so years. They have been teaching that the Democrat party is the party in favor of civil rights. Yet in 1965, it was the Democrats standing against it. Common Core is just the latest strategy to do that en masse with all of our history.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
In late may I inherited a class of future cops. Not one was over 23. On June 6 I wrote the day on the board, and when they were all seated I asked them what today was? Not a clue, 24 students and not one future police officer had any recollection it was d day.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
When you want to change the core of a nation you need to get rid of its history....Take take control of its future the children..

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
One would think the progressives would want to tie the Gettysburg Address to the War Of Northern Aggresion so they could continue to promote the falsehood that it was all fought over slavery.

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
320 Posts
You know, schools try to re-write history constantly to fit a certain agenda. a lot of our history is "changed" and taught improperly in schools. they labeled me as a "trouble child" for questioning so much. :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.