Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are a small business at the moment, providing sound prepping advice to the average person. In the future we will be providing prepping supplies as well as pre-fabricated storm shelters and bunkers at reasonable prices. please feel free to visit our Facebook page and pass it on to further our virtual footprint. Thank you for your time.
Founder and CEO Matthew Arnold

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Hello from Minnesota. Don't use facebook but I wish any small business well. Good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would say get a website and webstore, cheap and easy anymore but man is Facebook huge! I have an account, just never use it hardly.

Good on any small businessman for giving it a go!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ok, I want to say idiot,

to access a facebook account we need to have a facebook page.

And since any reasonable prepper in his right mind would never join the FBI's most compromised, why would you post such a link

I'm sorry but Prep and Facebook do not mix.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I use facebook, but find myself using it less and less. That being said, if you have ANY internet presence at all, you will be targeted. Facebook is not the only issue. Anyone that signs on to ANY forums, can be easily found with a quick google search.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
You will need to be a sponsored vendor to advertize here at PF.NET, please PM the admins to become a sponsor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.