Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! Really excited to find this forum site. Looking around and found some really great people in here! Looking forward to contributing to the community, and meeting new people. My name is Sean and I'm part of a veteran owned business
that specializes in providing weapons, tactics, and defense training to the Everyday Prepper.Glad to be on board with you guys.

Be sure to check out facebook.com/projectlong to learn more about me and what we do. Hope to to talk to some of you soon. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi everybody! Really excited to find this forum site. Looking around and found some really great people in here! Looking forward to contributing to the community, and meeting new people. My name is Sean and I'm part of a veteran owned business
that specializes in providing weapons, tactics, and defense training to the Everyday Prepper.Glad to be on board with you guys.

Be sure to check out facebook.com/projectlong to learn more about me and what we do. Hope to to talk to some of you soon. Thanks a lot!
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to having you here, and whatever you have to contribute to the forum. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts