Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your Prepper/Survivalist Bucket List?

Here's mine.

• Moon Bounce (EME), or at least talk to someone in a different country via HAM.
  • Get at least one electric bill with "credit" from sell back to electric company
  • Able to start a fire with bow/drill method (yes, I've tried and failed many times)
  • Able to live one summer (approx 90 days) completely off wild game, garden food, and spring water from a source spring (and still be fat!)
  • Convert salt water to drinkable water.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Spend a week in the wilderness without interacting with anyone, and using only what I can carry on my back.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Convert salt water to drinkable water.
Yeah there are some neat solar stills on sale like this one, I dunno how much fresh water it'd produce, but we could always use two to double the amount..:)
In fact a survival group living near the sea could have a dozen or more stills in operation to provide all the fresh water they need, as long as the sun is out.
The advantage of living by the sea is that there'd be fish to be fished, and molluscy things in rockpools to eat, and I think some seaweed is quite edible too..

·
Registered
433 Posts
I wouldn't mind filling in and giving Hugh Hefner a week or two or three vacation. I know that he could use the time off and I will make myself available 24/7 to make sure that he gets some well deserved time off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts