Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm a central Florida resident (not giving exact location, of course). I grew up in a military family, though never served myself due to enlistment rejection (medical). I grew up in the Boy Scouts, and I assume that is where I caught the preparedness bug. Since the ball dropped on the USA in 2008 (economy) I have only had part-time work, even after getting out of college and into my carrier as a PRN radiology tech, for the last 7 years. Since this, my prepping has amplified. I have a group that consists of family and in-laws. As a kid I collected knives, surplus gear, just as some kids do. For the past few years I have been doing tons of research in the field of farming, off-grid living, and building food/supply stocks. My primary goal post full-time employment would be to acquire some rural land. When it comes to prepping I do a bit at a time, since I am underemployed. Nevertheless, I am putting forth effort. I am also a reddit.com user, and follow r/Preppers, r/collapse, r/Postcollapse, etc. I follow the typical youtubers such as sensibleprepper, Patriot Nurse, and southernprepper1. I envy the stuff that they do.

Enough personal stuff. I am here to share knowledge, learn, talk current events, and possibly collaborate with others, their groups, and work together in the case of any of the possible great disasters. I believe in individualism, but humanity can not survive without some form of community.

Best wishes:smile:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
This is a knowledgable group. I think you will like it here. You will get some contrasting opinions so you should be able to balance them against your own situation.

·
Administrator
15,103 Posts
welcome from the piney woods of North Florida

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from SC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts