Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
94, they don't let you list a larger amount of food. I will not trade meds or ammo to anyone for anything.
Ammo could be used against me.
There is no such thing as extras of these two items.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yikes! I'm embarrassed to share my score. But judging by the very few responses to this thread I guess I'm not the only one!

SOCOM42....very impressive! Hope to get to the level that you're at one day. My low points were amount of food and bug-out location (I don't have one).

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
yikes! I'm embarrassed to share my score. But judging by the very few responses to this thread i guess i'm not the only one!

Socom42....very impressive! Hope to get to the level that you're at one day. My low points were amount of food and bug-out location (i don't have one).
i am not new at this, been doing for 30+ years. Was a swat team member (counter sniper), 27 years of army and guard. I live an average of a week without power every year from snowstorms.
You have to begin somewhere and keep going forward. Guns, ammo, food and shelter first. Buy a bit of food each week. For me water is no problem, have a well, lake out front and a river in back.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Interesting. I didn't do real well. I guess my next major purchase is going to be a generator and also some solar panels. Actually, I did better than I expected, but that isn't good enough in my mind. I'm pretty good on guns and ammo (however, you can NEVER have too much ammo or too many guns) but just started stock piling food. I've got a few skills, and use to hunt and fish from the time I was a kid, but I need to learn how to can and dehydrate my own food, and put in a much bigger garden next year--if the world does end on the 21st of December.;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
76 I score low on food supplies. Just because I have little in the way of fruits and veggies. We hunt and are surrounded by game here. Plus almost every living thing here edible. So should I worry ? yes the questions are very vague.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm new to prepping and the fact that I did this from my phone and it was hard to drag the bar to the correct amount, I didn't score the best lol I'll have to try once I have more supplies!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts