Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm starting to get back into writing and web dev mode and I'm working on creating a podcast (yes... another podcast...) and I was wondering what your thoughts on having a weekly or bi-weekly "Prepper interview" podcast would be. Both as a listener and possible guest. I would steer away from those who have an axe to grind or product to sell - that would be for the sister podcast ;).

I think it would be a great way to connect/inform/display what other people are doing and for people to know about the others out there - without going off the deep end like doomsday preppers. Discuss some of your ideas or favorite preps - I'd have a loose script and questions but would let the conversation flow to where the guest would want it to.

Compensation wouldn't be much (if anything...) for a while but maybe giving back to the community and a little self pride could help spur people to want to participate. Also, unlike the other shows OPSEC would be important - generally just share first name and region or state...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, I've got a few minutes to breath now that work has 'slowed' for a few days.

I'm going to start working on creating a lineup of people to 'interview' on topics you are an expert in. Any and all topics related to prepping and sustainable living will be welcome! If you have an idea or would like to partake please let me know! My goal will be to have a short intro questionnaire - who you are, your background, your thoughts on prepping or sustainable living, and then get into a discussion on your topic to help explain the art/craft/skill so that others can get started or hit the ground running.

I don't want to use this as a way to promote your service/product (although I do want to get a companion podcast going where I would get into those kinds of discussions).

Those who successfully record and episode will get a $25 amazon gift card, and the good feelings of helping share their knowledge.

What say you? Are you interested, or do you have a topic you'd really like to hear about?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm good with that...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nothing to offer, but might be interested in transcripts of some of the shows, after the fact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.