Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Beavers Bend
She was trying to create a poll and went click-happy before she figured out how to create it. Now she is telling the dogs it is my fault.

So now I can answer the age old question: "If a man is alone in the forest, is he still wrong?" The answer is must assuredly: Yes.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
She was trying to create a poll and went click-happy before she figured out how to create it. Now she is telling the dogs it is my fault.

So now I can answer the age old question: "If a man is alone in the forest, is he still wrong?" The is must assuredly: Yes.
Your a man, you're ALWAYS WRONG. Get used to it.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Beavers Bend, although I may be all black and blue by the time we get there... :)

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
What and where is Beavers Bend?
Here ya go

Beavers Bend & Hochatown State Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

EDIT: Gonna have to cut and paste cuz for some damn reason it won't show as a link.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You can look at the "Great Preppers Gathering 2014" thread under General Talk. There are links to all 4 parks we are voting on. There is also info on the average highs and lows for temps as well as average precipitation per month. I couldn't think of anymore info I should dig up.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
That's doable for me. Easy days drive to a nice area and an open carry state.

What dates were being considered?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts