Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello people from an ex-Royal Air Force brat who knows how useless the government is when you truly need them.

Now I am fairly new to prepping myself but growing up around the RAF my family always had 7 to 10 days of food and water on hand per person because we KNEW that even in this crowded small country it would take 2-4 days for the emergency services and military to get mobilized in the event of a large scale disaster.

With a little luck though I may not remain in this country for a lot longer, moving instead to the US.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum from yet another Texan. Glad to have you here with us. We have a few members here from across the pond so you should find yourself in good company. Hope to see you around and see you often.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well hello people from an ex-Royal Air Force brat who knows how useless the government is when you truly need them. Now I am fairly new to prepping myself but growing up around the RAF my family always had 7 to 10 days of food and water on hand per person because we KNEW that even in this crowded small country it would take 2-4 days for the emergency services and military to get mobilized in the event of a large scale disaster. With a little luck though I may not remain in this country for a lot longer, moving instead to the US.
Welcome from Nevada. I could only imagine what you would have to go through to make the decision to leave your homeland, but you'll find a welcome here.

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Administrator
15,022 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts