Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garbage.

Prepperforums... I thought I read the word "prepper" in there. Being a prepper does not have to be boiled down to a certain race or religion. I have found quite a few racists and hardcore religious jerks on this website, all while learning a big, fat 0 of anything.

Why the Hell are you guys wasting your time practicing prejudice?

I am leaving this website to find serious preppers who are serious about self-preservation, not a damn anti-black, anti-anything church service.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Good bye drama queen. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Make sure you clean up any mud you've knocked off your boots with all your foot stomping.
It is interesting how those who DEMAND acceptance and TOLERANCE from others are just as intolerant as those they are pointing fingers at. What a joke these people are.
I guess this is what is known as " the new norm". This is the direct result of the infiltration of the education system by communist and fascist sympathizers. It is a brilliant tactic because it has destroyed the moral compass of our younger generations.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
WOW!!! Not everyone can agree to disagree i guess... Good Luck hope you find a group that more in tuned to your beliefs ....I still think this site is the best Ive seen so far..everyone seems friendly and helpful..We all have the right to believe what we want..Just don't have to agree is all.. ::rambo::

Reactions: slewfoot and indie

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Being rather thin skinned myself, I think I can see why you got offended, though I can also see that the intention to offend wasn't there. I haven't been here long, but I very much enjoy my time here with a great group of kind hearted people who tell it like it is.

If you're not learning what you came here to learn, why not ask questions? Then you'll get the information you need and help the billion+1 lurkers here learn more as well.

It is naive to think you can come to a forum and shape its members to the mold you believe they should fit, especially a forum full of independent thinkers like preppers tend to be. Make the effort to get to know people here, put yourself out there with questions instead of criticisms, and I think you'll find this is one of the best groups of its kind on the 'net.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
We Christians should shut up. Who are we to have an opinion or a belief.
Pardon us for not quietly allowing you to tell us what we are to believe.
The fault is all ours.

There. I said what you wanted to hear, though that wouldn't make you happy. You would find some reason to divide an agitate. You aren't looking for a prepper board, you are looking to stir trouble. I, for one, do not suggest you come back because I know your true intention.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I will be honest and say that I somewhat agree with her, there are far too many political and religious posts on a forum that is dedicated to prepping, but you can't take it all so personal. If I see a thread that bothers me, I ignore it or, I will crack jokes just to try and bring some levity to the situation so people don't get so worked up. God knows life is serious enough as it is these days. That is what makes our country so great, even though it doesn't look so great lately, is that we can all freely express our opinions. Do I agree with everyone's opinion on here, hell no, but I respect them for expressing that opinion with an argument as to why they feel that way. One thing that we all can agree on is that we are all here because we want what is best for our families and want to be able to survive whatever is thrown at us when the time comes...and of course that Obama is a giant asshat, but that is a whole other thread!
I disagree. After the Indians the earliest preppers and survivalists were Caucasians escaping religious persecution. To this day the largest communities of peppers/survivalists are religion based. Religion and prepping go hand in hand. And this is coming from someone who isn't overly religious. I haven't been to church in 40 years.

·
Registered
240 Posts
No one will ever be able to call me racist, I trust NO ONE. As far as beliefs go I am a Christian, but I don't force the way I believe on anyone else. I only hope they come to know what is right. I think preppers are the strongest minded people. I will never put someone down for their beliefs, you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts