Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's on your Prepper Christmas wish list? Now I'm not talking about intangibles like, "world peace," or things like that. I'm talking things you can go out and buy. Just kinda a fun thread to think about before Christmas.

As for me it includes the following. Mind you this is a short list for the moment.

A Jetboil
Water filter pump
A better First Aid bag
A couple more Nalgene bottles

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Just the more basic's; food, medical, ammo, some solar panels, convert my generator to propane & fuel tanks, water filters and maybe a longer range rifle.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Warm Socks. No, wait, that's what I got when I was a kid and wanted toys.

Got a rifle. That was a Christmas gift I asked for, accidentally got it early but it's no less special.

Asked for a knife, with possibles being a Tops Brothers of Bushcraft, Bark River or Esee (not a fan of the Kabar, nice blades but horrible scales).

We didn't have time this year so next year we're putting in for every last tag we can possible get drawn for, and I'm sure there will be a variety of hunting gear in there somewhere.

The best gift of them all though will be a nice relaxing day spent with the family and a bottomless cup of hot cocoa.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Another truck load of coal. Obama has Made it had to come by.
Coal is so much better than wood. A stock pile may not last a life time but it will sure buy you time.

·
Registered
855 Posts
For me I'm asking Santa for a Lee double cavity .452" 255 flat point bullet mold and sizing die. If Santa has any money left over he could pick me up a Kabar USMC fighting knife, I've always liked them but never got around to buying one for myself.

-Infidel

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Get that and a French Press - If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.....

Reactions: Seneca
1 - 20 of 26 Posts