1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
492 Posts
Acquisition easy; free samples from the gym. (you can take those without dying of testosterone depletion when you're female) Got to remember to distribute them among the bags though.

·
Registered
21,088 Posts
Acquisition easy; free samples from the gym. (you can take those without dying of testosterone depletion when you're female) Got to remember to distribute them among the bags though.
Free tampons at the Gym? Who knew?
(My apologies if this was in the Ladies Only section)
Thanks
Slippy

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just walk into a store, with your chest puffed out, your head high, grab a box of the cheapest plastic tampons, and, if you receive any weird looks, say, "Do ya have a problem? If you do, you'll have another one, when my hand high fives your face and makes your nose bleeds. I'll throw you a tampon, so you can plug it up yourself."
Haha

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free tampons at the Gym? Who knew?
(My apologies if this was in the Ladies Only section)
Thanks
Slippy
It's a challenge for everyone.
Suck it up, gentlemen. No, really suck up that water from your new survival straw.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Oh, just go in an buy them already. If they give you any looks, tell them that butt chugging is the only way you can get drunk at the air traffic control tower where you work.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geez, yall are missing out on one of the most multifunctional items you could have in your BOB...

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Damnit is dental gauze flammable? Seems like it should be.
the last feminine product i was "ordered" to buy was monistat 7.
one would assume the packaging would keep the inside dry for later firestarting.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm not a tampon man. I prefer Maxi-Pads. they have a more universal shape.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Girl at work (a super sweet girl) was over for some analytics and took interest in my EDC when she saw my solar charged 10000mah battery at work charging up from ambient light and asked what else I had in handy little bag. When I got to the tampon she was positive I was most thoughtful and prepared guy she'd ever met. When I explained to her my fire steel could light it up I could plug wounds or unroll for a pad use it to filter etc etc she was certain I was like forest gump Kinda smart.

Momma said life is like a box a tampons. You never know what they're gonna be inside.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
^^^BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^

That is solid gold. Almost scalded my nostrils laughing coffee through them. Thank you for kick starting my day in a good way.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww, another example of practical uses: man can't survive without a woman to assist with procreation.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, Canuck! I'm looking forward to seeing your challenge pictures.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Damnit is dental gauze flammable? Seems like it should be.
the last feminine product i was "ordered" to buy was monistat 7.
one would assume the packaging would keep the inside dry for later firestarting.
Whining is sooo Un-Manly, James! Turn the tables and tell us what all we could use condoms for. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whining is sooo Un-Manly, James! Turn the tables and tell us what all we could use condoms for. :icon_wink:
Besides the obvious, condoms make expensive water balloons. Other than recreational uses, I can't think of anything to aide in survival.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts