Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly i purchased this as a collector / Prepper bomb helmet. It Is real and Orig. cost 3,000. I just got off the phone with Allen Vanguard. a EOD and military contracted seller an they gave me a price of 2500 in todays market. i have the full kit bag. It is bulletproof blast resistant. and a SHTF good helmet. you can look it up as a EOD8 SRS5 helmet. its also has, blast shield, flame retardant full head pullovers, ac and fan connections and the helmet itself. Now i was wondering what i could trade or sell or barter this for and if there is even a market for this out there. there are pictures i will be attaching let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
im not asking 3000 so don't think its a price i was just telling you the orig worth. my price is honestly dependent on the market.
And if this is not something people would be interested in ... where would i be able to sell trade or barter for it.... Thank you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you don't have the full suit your going to have trouble dumping that thing to anyone that works in ordnance!

I got a skull fracture and multiple shrapnel wounds to the head and body from an artillery shell and it wouldnt have helped me at all....I was hit from behind.

At least if you use that they can bury your head pretty well intact!....Even if the rest of you is hamburger!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.