Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

A very good friend of Mrs Inor and I, and a key member of our survival group lost his mom today after about a month long battle with a myriad of problems. So if ya'll would not mind throwing out a prayer that our good friend Motobeast will find a measure of peace in these troubled times, Mrs Inor and I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

-I-

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I knew being an ordained priest would come in handy someday. I'm all over it Inor.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
It does suck when someone passes right at a holiday, hope your friend is able to enjoy future Christmas's.

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Our friend, who I basically adopted as a little brother, is a terrific young man. He and his wife had a baby girl in May. His greatest regret is that his mother would not be able to have Christmas with his daughter. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Will do!!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Added to the list!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Sorry to hear of your friends mom passing,terrible it happened so near the holidays,terrible it happens anytime.may god bless her soul.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Praying for comfort and peace to your friend and his family. It's never easy to lose a parent, because you always need them, no matter how old you are. Bless their hearts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.