Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
WB edited to specific:
If I need more than 240 rounds to settle a problem, what I really need is artillery or air support.
The people in the top photo above are hilarious, the people in the bottom picture may have zero experience out where the rubber meets the road.

What would be scarier would be six or so half starved North Vietnamese Army regulars wearing sandals, and carrying AK47’s.
Yea verily, you write the truth.

Once upon a time;
many, many years ago;
in a land far, far away;
the guys all called me Doc.

Welcome home Brother.

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Registered
200 Posts
The people in the top photo above are hilarious, the people in the bottom picture may have zero experience out where the rubber meets the road.

What would be scarier would be six or so half starved North Vietnamese Army regulars wearing sandals, and carrying AK47’s.
Never faced any NVA but, I remember a few North Korean Sleepers caught firing up the college kids to attack US Military when I was stationed at Camp Casey and, another blowing himself up on a subway.

Thing is how much experience will some of them gain by the time they reach you? Might be a lot tougher then whats in the images.

·
Registered
171 Posts
This is my way of thinking, after it happens around the homestead I'll have a sidearm on me and my usual pocket/belt contents utility knife and Leatherman, not to mention a watch. A rifle ( more than likely an AR ) will be with my pack which won't be too far. My truck pack has some useful things, on it there are three magazine pouches and an IFAK.

I have an " Alamo " rig set up, that's for my Alamo where I don't see the day after. I have lighter rigs I'd consider for adventures off the homestead. Ideally a hoodie to cover them. If I am aware of potential threats or groups of threats that are unavoidable I'm not pulling any punches, my Scar and heavy rig are with me.

Hopefully I'll be able to just seal off my driveway, establish an immediate hard perimeter and sit back and watch with a thermal scope on my 6mm.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts