Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we head over to Silver City, I am thinking about hanging on to this little house for people moving here who need a cheap place to land and regroup while they find the place for them.
Plant Sky Building Tree Road surface
It has security bars all around, cage on front door and security doors on the other two.

Sky Plant Land lot Cloud Natural landscape
Fenced back yard and 1/4 mile from anything, so they can go out in front

Cabinetry Bathroom cabinet Sink Countertop Plumbing fixture
Cabinetry Property Black Interior design Wood
Good size kitchen

(Be back later to finish this)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Where the hey hey is it? The wife and I always have the eyes open for rentable/leasables that might upgrade our current sichy'ashun. Unless of course you already have specific plans. And don't let MG in there, he's kind of a homewrecker.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is at La Mesa, NM outside Las Cruces - sorry I will get back after a bit and edit up the op.

We're heading over MG's way. Silver City is West of Las Cruces a couple hours. That's where we're scoping for a small farm place.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where the hey hey is it? The wife and I always have the eyes open for rentable/leasables that might upgrade our current sichy'ashun. Unless of course you already have specific plans. And don't let MG in there, he's kind of a homewrecker.
I think a new Mexico prepper weekend may be in order.... looks like silver city is the perfect locale... I'll bring the dip.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
sounds like a new year party!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts