Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

POLL: Okay, Preppers, just how prepped are we?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
I have enough on hand to last 6 months maybe a year if I push it. Being in the city my situation may become untenable quickly. May just have to head up to ole' Arks place and help him defend.

Reactions: Arklatex

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have 120 lbs of fresh dog meat...It's f'd up I know.. just saying, these lousy hounds have to serve their purpose right?

All seriousness aside. I have around 1 year food set aside if rationing was strict. Water is plentiful all around me and I will set up my pre planned water catchment system off my balcony to replenish my water reserves. It rains all the time here so water is the least of my worries. As far as personal/ home defense goes I am reasonably well established. Medicine is a little weak and needs to be strengthened with more in stock anti biotics as well as other items for topical/internal infection prevention. Communications are ok with a ham radio.

I am in much better shape regarding supplies and location than I was a few years ago. However, I still feel I need to improve everything.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Prepping, for me, is just a transitional period between this world and the next one. My preps are to help me re-establish quickly and not lose momentum or quality of life, even if it changes drastically. I'm not prepared to live forever on my preps, or even a year, more like the next post apocalyptic world will have to provide like the wilderness and my preps help me through the learning curve.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts