·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are shipping Tuesday along with a YHM Phantom 5C1,and BCM gunfighter #4

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I gotta say I'm impressed so far with Primary Arms. I haven't received the mags yet but shipping was only $4 and I got a shipping notice this morning that the mags are on their way. Nice

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
That is a great deal. Remember just 10-11 months ago PMags were non-existent or if you found them a 1 mag limit for $70 or whatever ridiculous price.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used picked up 5 Brownells 20 round mags with CS springs for $55.70 shipped, NIW from an arfcom member.

I prefer the 20 round mags for plinking,the 30 round mags get in the way for benchwork, but when you want capacity they rule.

I will try to order some 10 round mags in the future, when funds and sales permit.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
PMAGS are the only magazines that I use with my AR-15. The ONLY problems I have ever had with my AR-15 was because of the magazine I was using and since I switched exclusively to PMAGS I have not had one problem. A great product.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried out a SS "C" Product mag the other day,I got a FTFeed, I think I know why they were $5.99 shipped

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The PMags and other goodies showed up today,along with a melonite BCG,and some XTreme boolits. The mailman is getting a workout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts