Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Pizza and Tonight I

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  MI.oldguy 
#1 ·
Tonight I ordered two pizzas with lite cheese and EXTRA sauce. I always order that way. I got no sauce and little cheese. Guess the race and nationality of the three employees working tonight. If you guessed Caucasian US citizens you are correct. I cannot remember a Hispanic, who I can hardly understand, ever getting my order wrong. It is a good thing unemployment is so high. Can you imagine these three doing something important. I say we need to import more Hispanics so I can get my pizza order correct.

#4 ·
The level of pure stupidity from this post is outstanding... Ever hear the term think before you speak...

It's that very same bibble babble bullshit that is getting all the hispanics free college and healthcare while those that are natural born are getting screwed over...

If you dont have something intelligent to say I would like to ask politely that you just dont post.

#13 ·
Palmettotree don't go full retard.

View attachment 3406
That is exactly what my pre-school teacher told my mother I was. So I wear the word with pride.

The experience last night is pure fact no hype.

Employers pay for the job. Fast food jobs should be minimum wage jobs. You cannot make me believe American employers will hire illegals over citizens with one exception. Employers will hire people that will be present, on time and do the job correctly.

It is a parent's job to train their children to be present, on time and to conform to requirements.

I still expect my pizza to be right.

#16 ·
I was referred to as dislexic, disadvantaged and born with a "mental block". The whole time I was just a lazy under achiever. Who knew?! Give me a Papa Murphy's "Papa's best" made by anybody of any race who likes working, revels in competence and just wants to take care of his/her family.

#17 ·
I learned quite a bit of Spanish in the Navy and it has served me well in law enforcement. I am vehemently opposed to illegal immigration and consider it a crime but I have a unique perspective on the situation. I love our Hispanic community here and thoroughly enjoy helping them. Many grew to know me and asked for me by name. No simple answers on the issue, but there are some very hard workers with good Christian values among them.

#18 ·
So this one experience is indicative of an entire race? That's kind of like saying everyone with a natural tan must have hopped the fence, isn't it?

The problem is they weren't being paid fifteen dollars an hour like they deserve. I'm sure that was the problem when the hispanics at KFC screwed up our last order... or when the african american at Taco Bell (figure that out) couldn't differentiate between soft and hard (tacos, you dirty bastards). Or when the white kid at McDonalds put my large fries in a medium container.

Yep, must mean all the races are screwed, because if fast food and pizza are any sign...

#19 ·
When writing documentation for a piece of technical software I was told to write on a third grade level so at least 75% of the people would be able to read it.
The software was to set the stage for aircraft development while providing operational parameters and sizing tails for optimal performance within design constraints. Data could be easily changed to see what affect it would have on overall performance. My publisher thought that because 70% of the population was able to read at that level the documentation should be written at that level. I informed him several times throughout the process that the people who would be likely to use the software would have at least a masters degree in engineering - didn't matter - I had to dumb it down in order to publish.

Between the intentionally ignorant and the stupid people in the USA it would be futile to begin a production facility here.

Reactions: Meangreen
#24 ·
But I like New Mexico red chili. But New Mexico green chili is good too. red-green-red-green-red-green. Great, now I am going to be schizophrenic for the rest of the day.

Reactions: indie
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.