Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife decided that she wants a rifle for Christmas to call her own. When I think of a perfect rifle for a women, I think AR15. Rumor is that Stoner invented the AR platform with his wife in mind. Think about it, low recoil, lightweight, and a pistol grip so smaller hands don't have to wrap around a stock. She of course wants it pink so she knows it's really hers. I already made her a pink shotgun. I did some horse trading with the local gun shop and got a DPMS Low Pro Classic on order. I also ordered some Magpul flip up sights. I also ordered the Magpul Kit Pink Muddy Girl AR-15 Furniture.

Microphone Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun

Purple Rectangle Sleeve Violet Font

Once I get it together it should look something like this.

Purple Violet Art Magenta Machine

Drink it in boys!!! Drink it in!!!!

Any other ideas from the AR owners out there as to what else she may need? How about the ladies on some ideas?

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Ol' RPD ain't touching this post.:mrgreen:

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Granddaughter has a pink 22 when she get a little older if she wants a pink Ar she can have it.
How about a matching CC. Product Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I joke with the guys at work and tell them that I would carry a pink gun at work because I believe it would give me a tactical advantage. First off when people think gun, they don't think pink so it would take a second for them to process what they are seeing drawn is a gun. Second they would have to process ,"why is this big guy carrying a pink gun!?!?" That has to be a good two second jump on the threat. ;)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
If you are going to do it, then at least do it right - complete with flowers and hello kitty.

Jeans Smile Sleeve Gesture Waist

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I joke with the guys at work and tell them that I would carry a pink gun at work because I believe it would give me a tactical advantage. First off when people think gun, they don't think pink so it would take a second for them to process what they are seeing drawn is a gun. Second they would have to process ,"why is this big guy carrying a pink gun!?!?" That has to be a good two second jump on the threat. ;)
Surly they couldn't say anything if it is digital pink.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
i'm once again down at camp so I can't watch videos. I didn't go with the digital but went with magpul's dirty kitty.
I love it when Mrs Inor plays "dirty kitty"... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Sounds like you got it pretty well thought out and her mind seems to be pretty much set in stone. If that's what she wants then that's what she wants! I have seen those Magpul kits in that pattern and it does look pretty tight for AR furniture in pink.

Im all for anything that will get more women into shooting sports as the more of them we got on our side the easier it will be to keep our hobby going. I have yet to take a woman to the range where she didn't have a blast and end up being a new gun owner yet by the time it was all said and done! A lot of them have turned out to be quiet accomplished behind the trigger too!!! Something to consider the next time the wife tells you to do dishes or take out the trash huh?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like you got it pretty well thought out and her mind seems to be pretty much set in stone. If that's what she wants then that's what she wants! I have seen those Magpul kits in that pattern and it does look pretty tight for AR furniture in pink.

Im all for anything that will get more women into shooting sports as the more of them we got on our side the easier it will be to keep our hobby going. I have yet to take a woman to the range where she didn't have a blast and end up being a new gun owner yet by the time it was all said and done! A lot of them have turned out to be quiet accomplished behind the trigger too!!! Something to consider the next time the wife tells you to do dishes or take out the trash huh?
All good points. I also put a Remington 870 together for her with the pink realtree dipped camo. Super easy and she loved it.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Wound BG strapped down in police ambulance. Screening she shot me with a xxxx pink gun a xxx pink gun.
The trail would be even better.
Imagine the last though in your mind as you die a women shot you with a pink gun.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wound BG strapped down in police ambulance. Screening she shot me with a xxxx pink gun a xxx pink gun.
The trail would be even better.
Imagine the last though in your mind as you die a women shot you with a pink gun.
I think it would get as much media attention as the Bobbitt case.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.