Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the ones we are going to have to deal with when SHTF.. When she went back to her car I actually thought she was going for a gun and probably would have put her down when she came back out. This fat swamp donkey needs to learn how to raise her own ****in chickens if she likes em this much!!!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
LOLOLFMAO there was a guy waiting behind her just pulled up like "is my order ready?"

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminds me of the movie, "falling down". I want breakfast and don't care if I'm 5 minutes too late.:)
She wanted nuggets and he said they didn't have them and it was 10:30. So I guess they were servin breakfast. I know most of them starts serving lunch at 10:31. I guess she was a minute too early..lol

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Pretty common stuff life in the city

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
I just had a mcteenager put way too much mayo on my mcchicken this morning. They were talking about it but I didn't get what was going on till I opened the wrapper. I smile at the cashier and am always overly nice to every one. He takes it as im flirting with the girl who always tells him no. She calls him a mcbully. Asks him if McDonald's made him like that or if he was born that way.

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
About the time she tried to come thru the window if I'd have been the manager, I'd have told her that they'd take afew minutes to prepare and to pull forward and someone would bring them out to her. then a 911 call and have the popo deliver her a case of gray bar hotel food

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Night of the Mc Zombies!
goingcrazy.gif

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I had to watch that again and sent it to 10 people!!! Buddy driving up afterwards is like, "So!, you gonna deep fry them Mc nuggets now or what?" "Don't make me come at you Bro"!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pitiful! It was incorrectly allowed to continue and escalate by lack of action by the clerk and the manager. I spent three years of my military career as a Sky Cop and a year working as an in processing guard at the City of Dallas jail in the late 70's. Had no trouble handling that type of trash. I was one of three on my shift that was allowed to handle problematic ladies that the matrons couldn't handle.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Its sad how much people get mad over McDonalds. I've seen my fair share of it when I was working there in High School and that was in a small town.
At the very least it taught me to not fret if my simple burger isn't made correct.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
The manager should have stepped up when she started climbing through the window and punched her in the face. They had her on tape threatening to kill women working at the window.

I have never had anything from a fast food place that I would get angry about if they weren't serving it. This is the type of trash we would have to deal with if the SHTF, but personally in my case the biggest problem that I would have would be hauling her worthless carcass out of "smell" range. I wouldn't bury her, I would let the critters have her.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would have seen the manager drill her right int he face. Stop her stone cold in her tracks as she was tryin to come thru the window.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts