Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just more evidence that anti-white racism has become perfectly acceptable in today's society. It has now infected the military.

Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages - Washington Times

A healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian man has unfair advantages in the U.S. military has unfair advantages over other soldiers, according to a training manual approved by the Pentagon.
"White privilege" is covered in a 20-page section titled, "Power and Privilege."

"Whites are the empowered group," states the manual. "White males represent the haves as compared to the have-nots."

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Sooooo where do I stand in line to receive this empowerment? They sure don't mail it to ya.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Only to other white heterosexual males. Because we know we're most often the only one's we can really rely on to watch our backs and make intelligent decisions.

And the Pentagon can go f*** themselves of course for this bullshit.

;)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
UM, what unfair advantage? and what does it have to do with my life or your life? Who is benKenton? Who is Harry Crumb?
OH< you mean the advandtage of paying taxes, working our hetero asses off, being penalized taxually becouse "we aren't married", making to much money for any assistance, but not enough to get by on, being the last majority? Now we are gonna get this shoved down our throats? YOU and your sexual and religious preferences have the right to do WHATEVER floats your boat, BUT THAT SAME GAURANTEES my right, and Ill be damned if Im ashamed or tarnished becouse of who/what/ I am. Just like I value everyperson I meet, I judge you on your actions, decisions, mistakes, accomplishments, NOT who you bed with or whom you choose top WORSHIP. A piece of crap dipped in confectioners sugar, covered in red velvet cake with bananna icecream on top, is still justy a piece of crap..NOW, good day sir.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UM, what unfair advantage? and what does it have to do with my life or your life? Who is benKenton? Who is Harry Crumb?
OH< you mean the advandtage of paying taxes, working our hetero asses off, being penalized taxually becouse "we aren't married", making to much money for any assistance, but not enough to get by on, being the last majority? Now we are gonna get this shoved down our throats? YOU and your sexual and religious preferences have the right to do WHATEVER floats your boat, BUT THAT SAME GAURANTEES my right, and Ill be damned if Im ashamed or tarnished becouse of who/what/ I am. Just like I value everyperson I meet, I judge you on your actions, decisions, mistakes, accomplishments, NOT who you bed with or whom you choose top WORSHIP. A piece of crap dipped in confectioners sugar, covered in red velvet cake with bananna icecream on top, is still justy a piece of crap..NOW, good day sir.
I'm not sure why you're addressing me like that, I was just posting the article. I don't agree with what the pentagon manual said at all, I completely agree with you.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Just becouse some manual says it, it doesn't mean it is happening, has happened, or will happen, remember- this "department of redundancy department" is being spoonfed to us..
I may have jumped the gun on being pissed, I dont know this man, so I will calm down before commenting again.
PEACE.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I do not know who BenKenton is, but I took it from his post that he is on our team. :)

Welcome from Minnesota Mr. BenKenton.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I think I just "shot the messenger." And, I offer you a formal apology. Im sorry. Donnie

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

·
Administrator
15,099 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
How many so called white soldiers face a board only to be judge most qualified, work the hardest to get there but not promoted because they were not of the right skin color. Way to many. For white males to get anywhere they have to work harder and longer. No free ride anywhere.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Another Minnesota welcome BenKenton. Good thing that pistol was unloaded Deebo.

·
Super Moderator
9,073 Posts
Just more evidence that anti-white racism has become perfectly acceptable in today's society. It has now infected the military.

Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages - Washington Times
I have been thinking about this post for awhile now and have finally decided to throw my 2 cents worth in. I am a white, hetero, Christian, male who served in Nam. I have to admit I did have an "unearned advantage" that apparently a lot of others never had. My father and my mother! They taught me my work ethics. They taught me to be charitable, honest, trust worthy, courteous, kind, obedient to God first, and my own values. I was taught to give an honest days labor for my pay and to put enough away for my retirement. I was taught to love this country and defend it. I'm not sure who is to blame for this type of upbringing, but I guess those without this "unearned advantage" have been brain washed by the liberals to the point where they feel those of us who were given this "unearned advantage" are the evil in this world. I feel that the liberal do gooders through the media, etc. have managed to convince those diametrically opposed to my upbringing that they are somehow entitled to everything that I have busted my hump for over the past 56 years of my 65 years on this world.

If you keep telling the same lie long enough, it soon becomes a "popular fact" and it is spoken as if it is the truth.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts