Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something to consider in your preparation to survive teotwawki is an up to date passport and some portable wealth. With a passport and enough money to buy an airline ticket you can be anywhere in the world in a day or so. One of the first thing governments do in time of turmoil is to stop issuing passports. If we look back a little to WWII, for instance, the Jews who fled Germany early were the smart ones. They left with little more than the clothes on their backs but the survived.
y
You can carry $20,000 in gold in your pocket or the palm of your hand.

I live about 100 miles from the Mexican border. I have spent quite a bit of time in Mexico, been all over it. I would not hesitate to head south if it got bad here. The wife, grown daughter and I are going to England in a couple of weeks traveling light, nothing but three backpacks weighing less that 30 lbs each. Good practice. This may be the last chance for my daughter to fly Space Available as a retired Army brat.

There will not be global chaos.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.