Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went there and it is back, and it is up and running. I ain’t sure what to do with it yet, but I am looking at it.

Parler Free Speech Social Network

I watched a video of Adam Carolla that was posted there; he is pretty smart, and he is a conservative. If someone has posted that Parler is back, oops.

Reactions: Annie

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,076 Posts
I think it was mentioned in the thread that discussed it being taken offline.
Has anyone found a source for getting their mobile app? With the app stores taking it off, they said they would host the install files somewhere, but I've not found them.
Thankfully I never uninstalled my version, and it still works. But new users will want it, I'm sure.

·
Super Moderator
8,627 Posts
After they fired the CEO, I'm wondering if they are going to comply with the PC standards now that they are back.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,076 Posts
After they fired the CEO, I'm wondering if they are going to comply with the PC standards now that they are back.
I read conflicting reports on that action.
One side said the board was wanting to keep a free speech platform, but the CEO didn't want to fight that fight.
The other side said the exact opposite.

No idea which is true, but it should become readily apparent over the next few months.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

This is a good indicator to me, that it is still freedom oriented on Parler. Adam Corolla and Candace Owens are not wallflowers, and they speak their minds as conservatives. They are speaking about things like the effeminization of men, with men wearing bracelets, that express their feelings on causes and such.
I will find out soon enough, if Parler is still a sight where men can be men, and opinions can be expressed .

·
Registered
272 Posts
Honey trap, ladies and gents. I'd do more lurking than posting on that platform and be real careful of what groups I joined.

Godspeed.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don’t know if this is the reason, but if I have Parler app open in the background all my other apps keep shutting down when I open.
I wouldn’t put it past big tech.
I used to think videos from Bongino, D’Souza, Kirk were being throttled by FB. So maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Honey trap, ladies and gents. I'd do more lurking than posting on that platform and be real careful of what groups I joined.

Godspeed.
Exactly. They're all on a surveillance list somewhere right now.

Reactions: CapitalKane49p

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Godspeed.
I’m not sure what you mean, the only honey traps that I am aware of; are the women that put themselves out, as baited lures. As in the spy business, luring CIA or Mossad agents to their doom or entrapment.

Do women lure men on Parler? Is that what you mean? Do they use sucker bait or something?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I’m not sure what you mean, the only honey traps that I am aware of; are the women that put themselves out, as baited lures. As in the spy business, luring CIA or Mossad agents to their doom or entrapment.

Do women lure men on Parler? Is that what you mean? Do they use sucker bait or something?
The honey is the attractive topic that draws you into the group or trap. Ghost guns, patriotism, conspiracies.... You are then potentially manipulated by the group`s handlers who are either striping you (now the product) of valuable personal data they add to their databases and sell or exploit. If the group is run by an agency that consists of a number of people with three letters printed on their windbreakers then anything you say no matter if it is a joke or an off the cuff comment can potentially be used against you to satisfy their agenda. If you are wired the right way bad actors can try to radicalize you. Then there is the whole opportunity they get to sell you services and products. These platforms are free to begin with but they cost money and their early seed investors eventually want to monetize their investment. If you do decide to go down that rabbit hole be very careful of those who approach you to join their group on an unsolicited basis.

Godspeed.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@CapitalKane49p
I had a woman that I kept company with back around, 1996-1998, and she was the epitome of a honey trap.
I put up with her until....I really got tired of her stupid self. She tried to manipulate and get her own way.

Plus, I think she may have been crazy, so I just let her slip away, and I was glad to see her go.
I can seem passive, or even worse, but I’m not, I will let someone hang themselves with their own rope though.

I have learned to be that way, and I have learned to be cagey and to keep my guard up. Life is a battle, and it’s not for the weak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts