Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard it on the news and read it on the web.they want the un to intervene .what's your thought on that.I'm sorry i can't post links my pc is down :( I'm using my phone.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Pakistan is conducting elections. A former soccer star is the leading candidate. He promises to enter into negotiations with the Taliban and advocates shooting down American drones and discourages cooperating with the US. I think it's time for the troops to pull out and turn operations over to the CIA and special forces. The only person I'm really concerned with killing now is Zawahiri. IMO Obama has dug himself a hole and his chickens are starting to come home to roost. He has done plenty right here at home.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Obama has no respect for any rule of law. However in this case I don't care Pakistan is not our friend. So they are fair game

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Just google "drone strikes kill children you tube" and watch

The Boston bombers kill 1 child and we hunt them down like the dogs they are, why are we different with drone strikes somewhere else killing hundreds of children?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

If you believe this, it does not apply ONLY to citizens of the USA but to all men, the rights are self evident and not dependent on any affiliation or citizenship or government.

Killing anyone outside of a declared war violates the constitution, as you deny someone else the self evident right of liberty and the persuit of happiness (property in the origional draft).

Reactions: punch

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
So why don't we just totally defoliate the place (killing the drug crop) sow it in salt and leave?

We have already lost way too much in that hell hole as it is.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I am all for telling India that Pakistan said they were all a bunch of fat stupid heads and they don't have a nuke big enough to take back Kashmir.::redsnipe::

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Pakistan has got nukes so Obama has got to do everything he can to keep them sweet so they won't start handing out freebie nukes around the muslim world.
As for lefty propaganda about "drones killing innocent civilians", if there's any such collateral damage I'm sure it's accidental. it makes no sense to think Drone Command go around deliberately targetting civilians when they'd much rather hit high-value military and terrorist targets.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
It's politics as usual...dredging up a villian to rally support during an election is a technique as old as the hills and twice as dusty...yet it still works like a charm especially with the low information types...lol

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Pakistan has got nukes so Obama has got to do everything he can to keep them sweet so they won't start handing out freebie nukes around the muslim world.
As for lefty propaganda about "drones killing innocent civilians", if there's any such collateral damage I'm sure it's accidental. it makes no sense to think Drone Command go around deliberately targetting civilians when they'd much rather hit high-value military and terrorist targets.
This is the problem it does not madder how we treat them they will do it anyway. We really must stop kissing Muslim ..... just so they might not hurt us they will no madder what you do.
Like holding a ice cream social with gang bangers they going to rob ,deal drugs and kill anyway it is what they do.
Trying to go along to get along will never work with the Muslim world, pretty much applies to every thing it does not work.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
..We really must stop kissing Muslim ..... just so they might not hurt us they will no madder what you do..
Yeah they'll always hate our guts because their Koran tells them to!-

[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people"
[Koran 9.123] "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil"

But they'd hate the West a lot less if we pulled out of Afgh and Iraq and stopped supporting Israel.
Perhaps one day the sheeple will wake up and start saying "Why the hell have we been supporting Israel for so many years with cash and super-duper weaponry, thereby making ourselves a terror target as 'Israel's friend? What has Israel ever done for us?"

Bin Laden spelt it out to CNN in March '97- "We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation [of Palestine]"

And in Time Magazine Dec '98 responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?"-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank God for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Time Magazine Dec 1998

And in Time again-
"Hostility toward America is a religious duty, and we hope to be rewarded for it by God . . . . I am confident that Muslims will be able to end the legend of the so-called superpower that is America"

The 9/11, London and Madrid terror attacks should have been wakeup calls to get out of the mideast and to stop supporting Israel NOW because when muslim extremists get suitcase-nukes it'll really hit the fan when squads sneak ashore to hit mainland US/Brit cities, it's not a new idea-
"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Lucky,
Is that how you treat your friends? Do you turn you back on them if it means that their enemies are likely to become yours if you help them?
I guess I don't understand. You see I will stand with my friends when they need help - no matter what the odds are.
Even when I get a call at 11:00pm and my friend is at a bar and he thinks he might have some trouble with some bikers who came in. Even when the bikers and their "club" have a reputation for killing people.
I couldn't turn my back on a friend like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.