Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The light colored one is dandelion balm for muscle aches, works really good and the 2nd one is plantain balm for bug bites or rashes, haven't had any yet so not sure how they will work. I harvested all the plantain and dandelions from my yard. yes, that is my fingerprint testing to see if it had hardened, LOL.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The plantain one should work very well. My aunt makes a lot of stuke that with mullain and plantain and I don't know what else and sells it for $10 a baby jar. Works better than anything that you can buy in the store for all kids of skin issues.

The plantain even just by itself and chewed on then applied works great on bee stings and insect bites and things like cuts and scrapes.

·
Super Moderator
3,472 Posts
Very nice. Is there other herbs mixed in such as calendula?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The plantain one should work very well. My aunt makes a lot of stuke that with mullain and plantain and I don't know what else and sells it for $10 a baby jar. Works better than anything that you can buy in the store for all kids of skin issues.

The plantain even just by itself and chewed on then applied works great on bee stings and insect bites and things like cuts and scrapes.
I do that also and it works great so I think the balm would work great also. I added Lavender and Helichrysum essential oils. On the dandelion one I added

·
Super Moderator
3,472 Posts
Nice mixture. Thanks for sharing the ingredients. I have been seeing a lot of people using vetiver over the last year. It seems to have gained notoriety.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts