Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

pa

8K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  mattdaddy08 
#1 ·
okay, So I live in Easton pa and am looking for folks to get a group together with. Serious long term prpepper , prior service Army...well, you get the idea. anyone else with an interest?
Don't let paranoia get the better of you...lets work together, stregnth in numbers and all of that.
Blessings,
David

#3 ·
Greetings from South Jersey
We are looking for a place in the Gettysburg/York pa area to escape to when the SHTF with our Airstream Trailer. With the economy/housing market what it is, we can't afford to permanently/presently get out of South Jersey. Ideally we would find a group that has room for us to put the trailer and to help with the planning for what is to come.
If you have any ideas or would just like to share ideas. Thanks
ph2_usn at yahoo dot com

#4 ·
Gettysburg may be an option but I would eliminate York. They have way too many issues now. When SHTF, my sense is York will be a mini New Orleans. Just my $.02

#5 ·
I'd avoid both areas. Any area with a certain size population, or big enough name is not a good place to be. I'm a bit north up in the Poconos, and have Federal land behind me. Even during severe weather my area empties out. SHTF location? I moved in to mine. May have a secondary though. :)

#9 ·
Just to throw this out their when SHTF and any ones bug out location is not working out I have 400 ackers of land with many lakes lots of good fishing hunting its where I have my camp the nearest small town of 1200 people is 1 hour away nearest big town of 75 000 people is 2.5 hours away so vary remote how ever I am in northern Canada I have a CB radio set up at my base camp set on ch 9 most of the time it's what me and my friends use to tock I am working on getting a ham radio set up and when I do ill give every one that ch to get a hold of me so if any one is forced to move north for what ever resin after SHTF I have plenty of room great BOL theirs caves streams lots of fresh water aera to farm just thought I'd throw that out their I don't plan on living like a hermit as much as I trust my dogs and my friends that are and will be with me their is safety in numbers if every one is on the same page and respects eachouther only rule on the land we have is respect every one elce their and the land and your welcome to come

#10 ·
I am surprised that there are not more people in the Pennsylvania forum thread. I am a long time prepper in the Pottstown, PA area looking for people that would be interested in starting some sort of preppers group. I believe that survival in numbers is the key to livng a long time during any crisis. I served in the US Navy and Air Force for 8 years total and bring alot of knowledge to the table like alot ofotherpeople do. I would think that a good place to be when the SHTF would be a vary remote location like Mudder Mitch has. I am thinking somewhere in the central or northern part of PA would be nice. Let's get this started.... Maybe a group meet and greet at a later date?

#15 ·
I lived about 60 miles North West of Harrisburg for almost 40 years. Last Dec, we sold and moved to South Florida!!!!!!! Probably not the best place to be when SHTF but the weather is fantastic and we see our youngest son everyday.

#14 ·
Well im in Pennsylvania but unfortunately not looking for a group or anything right now. Im in carbon county. Theres not s lot here. Theres a walmart and theres a cabelas in Hamburg but that's a ways out. A lot of whiskey tangos. Then theres an American legion down the street from me. We went in once looking to book a wedding but way too much cash.

#18 ·
I live in the Schafferstown area in southern Lebanon county. It would be nice to have a community or small group of preppers to help each other in times of need. I'm not sure the lone wolf concept would work in any SHTF situation. I do know that there was a few prepper speakers in the Harrisburg are over the last year or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.