Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Macy did some building and came up with this. My pal from middle school is a welder now so he made that crossbar and frame out of 1 inch rebar. Has a swing out grill, chains for pots and spits outdoor utensils and pokes, lid lifters yadda yadda. Led Edison lights worked well. Lined the bottom with lava rock, the ring I got on amazon. We did some meals on mixed fallen hardwoods oh man. Itll handle big orders and like 6 items at a time. 2 dutchies, two pans one grill two pots one spit my indoor kitchen barely handles half. Cool thing is that frame never heats up.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got into santa maria style barbecue. I like falken oak and elm with a little lichens on it. Man its good.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Leon sucks tell all your friends!

He was banned because he's a traitor.

Good riddance!
I wish I could edit his post. I've got a good line to substitute in. And pictures, too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me and Macy did some building and came up with this. My pal from middle school is a welder now so he made that crossbar and frame out of 1 inch rebar. Has a swing out grill, chains for pots and spits outdoor utensils and pokes, lid lifters yadda yadda. Led Edison lights worked well. Lined the bottom with lava rock, the ring I got on amazon. We did some meals on mixed fallen hardwoods oh man. Itll handle big orders and like 6 items at a time. 2 dutchies, two pans one grill two pots one spit my indoor kitchen barely handles half. Cool thing is that frame never heats up.
Oh man, I would love to build now for my back yard. A small one will do, my wife and I love barbeque. Thanks for the concept man! Appreciated it.

·
Administrator
14,856 Posts
Leon sucks tell all your friends!

He was banned because he's a traitor.

Good riddance!
I spent days cleaning up the damage he did to the forum.
He was a total jerk that really needed his ass beat.

Reactions: Denton and inceptor

·
Super Moderator
3,121 Posts
I’m thinking of ideas to build a wooden cabinet on my back porch to house a propane burner and work space so i can do my summertime canning outside instead of putting all that heat inside the kitchen. I need to get off my ass and get started on this project. The cabinet will be 30 inches high, about 2 feet deep, and maybe 4 feet wide. The lower shelf area should be enclosed with two cabinet doors in front. I plan on putting the propane bottle inside, out if sight. I’m thinking a stainless steel top surface for easy cleanup. Windscreens across the back and sides? I want to get an antique two burner cast iron burner. Hopefully, no more 90 degree temps in the kitchen anymore.

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Nice set up.. now I’m hungry for a thick steak.

·
Registered
112 Posts
We are planning to put our house up for sale and buy something with land - if that comes to fruition I will most certainly have an outdoor kitchen. Right now I have a sorta one, but it is nothing worth taking a picture of. Once I get this place on the market, all I will leave is the stone firepit that the neighbors all think is cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts