Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tested + for the Covid 19 last Tuesday and got sent home

Had some chills, felt tired a little and some congestion. the biggest problem was the wife got it also (Again)

women say that men are babies when they are sick.. lord knows that might be true but the wife was near to death (To hear her tell the tale).... covid and her period at the same time... Oh Lord - back aches, fever, sweats, cramps, cold feet, chills...

I was begging the boss to let me come back early

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Sorry to hear. I just got over it myself a few weeks ago. It was real, but it wasnt real fun. Like you I was kinda run down for a couple of days 4 at the most and back to normal. I wasnt vacinated, no I am not really a anti vaxer, Ive had flu that was considerably worse. I stayed off work for a couple of extra weeks as I have a job that puts me in a lot of contact with others and I wanted to be sure I wasnt exposing them to it.

Hope you get better soon Bro!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, We have not had the vax..

when we got the covid.. we used vitamin c , zinc, and some other magic voodoo stuff my wife buys from 4life.

my symptoms were lite... a little cough, felt tired..about 4-5 days...

I am back to work

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had 1 shot of the Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine on Sept 16th 2021 and I got Covid Jan 3rd 2022.
I was eligible for a booster mid-November but I never got it.
I had a fever for 2 days, body aches, mild cough with a little phlegm and weak.
After my fever broke I had 5 days of worst diherria ever.
I never lost my sense of taste or smell.
It wasn't fun and it was real similar to a bad bad case of influenza type B I had 2 years ago.
Doctor wants me to get the booster but I'm not sure about it.
I hope you both well soon.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts

Had some chills, felt tired a little and some congestion. the biggest problem was the wife got it also (Again)

women say that men are babies when they are sick.. lord knows that might be true but the wife was near to death (To hear her tell the tale).... covid and her period at the same time... Oh Lord - back aches, fever, sweats, cramps, cold feet, chills...

Prayers up. Wife and I aint caught it yet..Praise the Lord..but near all our younger kin got a dose of it. I been neublizing peroxide with idodine for two years..five mins per night. May have helped along with two of Brother Trumps vaccines and a booster. I did massive amounts of on line research on the peroxide and found it sounded plausible to try it. Havent found much information saying it can hurt a person to do it....but some quacks think so maybe.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Wish you and the loved one all the best. Me? Test came back pos this morning and I'm supposed to get filled with antibodies. Since I had the two shot Moderna VAX it's more like a real bad flu cold.

Will keep posted after the injection

Reactions: bigwheel

·
Registered
Bugging IN
149 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Wish you and the loved one all the best. Me? Test came back pos this morning and I'm supposed to get filled with antibodies. Since I had the two shot Moderna VAX it's more like a real bad flu cold.

Will keep posted after the injection
Best of fortunes. One of my dear DILs is just finishing up on her crossover case. She is feeling bad.

·
Registered
Medical and Health
18 Posts

I hope you get better quickly. The important thing is to know your immunity status. A finger stick blood test for COVID-19 antibodies will show if you have future immunity from COVID-19. I have these test kits available and will be listing them in the Sell/ Trade section soon.

·
Super Moderator
9,953 Posts
Word has it that the vaccines and boosters everyone previously got, are no longer effective. I guess everyone needs to prepare themselves for another round of shots and boosters.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Word has it that the vaccines and boosters everyone previously got, are no longer effective. I guess everyone needs to prepare themselves for another round of shots and boosters.

Thanks for the scoop. Its definitely time to nebulize Peroxide.

·
Registered
289 Posts

wish you and the wife a speedy recovery!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts