Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
These look really neat. What a great idea for back packing or when we go on medical mission trips. I tried looking up sites to order the product or similar product, but unfortunately, shipping cost more than the item. So I am hoping local sporting goods stores are carrying them.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

Reactions: Slippy and Rob Roy

·
Registered
598 Posts
good video and perfect length.

Maybe as text along the bottom give the size, how it's reusable, and any other technical specs.

Reactions: Rob Roy

·
Registered
598 Posts
one more thing, might help to have a Black River Outpost sign behind your wife, if you follow the video/photography rule of 3rds you could have the Black Water Outpost sign on the left and your wife on the right. As a western human eye reads/looks at things form a left to right if you want the audience to focus on your wife, if you want them to focus on the Black River Outpost sign then have her on the left 3rd and the right on the right 3rd.

And a small icon saying Black River outpost in a corner while doing the demonstration. After all you want the viewer to associate your store with the product.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
If it is a product meant for outdoor use, then an outdoor setting seems a more natural environment to display the product. It's like youtube videos. I may watch an unboxing or review of an outdoor product if it is shot indoors, yet it lacks natural environment. All in all it was a good video, though I think it would have been pretty neat if she had a BOB siting on the table and started by reaching into a side pocket of a BOB pulling out the towel, a cup and water. A good visual really help get the message across.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.