Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lubedealer.com/selectaggrand

I'm an Amsoil dealer which Aggrand is an Amsoil product. Yes I would like for you to buy this product through me so I can pay my bills, but please check it out on the site because I know it can make gardening for you so much more rewarding. There is a ton of info and its very economical product if you want to try it. I have the most awesome garden, fruit trees, grapes etc, because I started using this. Thats why I became a dealer. If you are starting out in gardening it makes it so much easier to keep the plants healthy and strong as well as I get such a higher yield. My wife and I absolutely love this fertilizer and would be more than happy to talk to you about it.
The bonus also was that in learning more about Amsoil I now only have to change the oil in our cars once per year and I'm saving money.
If you do decide to order a product please use cutomer number 5044375.
Give it a look see.
Thanks,
John

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
can we get more info on this product here? What's it made of?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Leon,
The fert. has nitrogen, phosphurus, and potassium (N-P-K) in a 4-3-3 ratio. These give vigorous growth, root development, and improved disease and stress tolerance. In addition to N-P-K these ingredients contain secondary macronutrients, micronutrients, amino acids, plant growth hormones, and chelating agents that not only provide a balanced plant nutritional source, but also stimulate the proliferation of beneficial life in the soil. It is a concentrate which you can mix with water and apply to soil spring and fall, water in transplants, or apply directly on plants as a foliar spray. I use the last method for all my plants. I mix in my one gallon sprayer (want to upgrade to back pack sprayer) and walk through garden and yard, spray leaves and around roots on everything. I have yet to spray the lawn. You can order from 1 qt bottles to 275 gal totes.
Also available is Natural Kelp and Sulfate of Potash, Natural Liquid Lime, and Liquid Bonemeal. They can all be mixed with each other.
I hope that helps Leon. I would be happy to send you a bunch of literature if you like. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts