Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for what it's worth, we have one more day here on this planet ! LOL However, IF something should happen in a major earth altering type thing, there is one consultation , the loonie left dems sure won't survive it. They will be sitting around waiting for O'Great one to bring them their happy meals and fancy coffee's for breakfast ! I wonder about something, did the Mayans actually see O'Great one and his loonie left followers coming and maybe call that the end of the world ? Makes sense to me anyway.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lol, isn't it already 12-21-12 in Australia? Meh, it'll just be another day. The guberment will continue to find ways to screw the people by taking away our freedoms and coming up with new taxes so our paychecks get smaller and smaller.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So long as it doesn't wake me up before noon the world can end if it wants to. I'm on vacation and intend to enjoy it! :grin:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Well, I plan on having a Doomsday dinner party celebration if we make it to sundown without anything unusual happening.

I hope the Mayans are right -- that it is the end of a time period and the beginning of a new, more hopeful, time. Because the last four years have really sucked.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, waddaya know?

They was right!

It DID end!

·
Registered
570 Posts
What a let down. No Apocalypse, no Mayans, not even a good ole EMP. Guess we really will have to deal with Obama for four more years. Now that's scary.

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
Dang. Had the day off, so I slept in. Did I miss the end of the world?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts