Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
(girls

i live in north jersey. worried about whats happening to our country, worried about my grandchildren. storeing food hoarding guns .guess that makes me a prepper,have not read the posts yet ,going to do it now, we need to stick together, and i am grateful you all are there.thank you and god bless you, god bless america

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome dondi. It's amazing what the arrival of Grandkids can do to kick your efforts into over drive, lol.

Not to be a downer, but being where your physical location is, you need to be accutely aware of how to get out of Dodge, and know when to go to beat the masses. You are in the most densely inhabited area in the country, and as your recent hurricane/tropical storm experience has shown, help ain't comin' in a hurry and in a prolonged, truely SHTF scenario, it will get ugly in a hurry.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome, I agree you need to drive for hours just to be close to getting out of Dodge.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
904 Posts
If you survived that long in Jersey, I think you are well on your way to being a "prepper"! Welcome aboard and I look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 13 of 13 Posts