Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,104 Posts
Whitwell, TN is best known for a railroad boxcar that has 11 million paper clips in it called the Holocaust Boxcar. It started out as a school project where the kids wanted to collect 6 million paperclips to represent 6 million Jews that died in the Holocaust. They collected 5 million more than their goal.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
Supporting vendors and established members are the only ones that can post things for sale.

You are more than welcome to stay and post about other things. You did not waste my time.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Calls us commies?
Man. Two days in a row some snake oil salesmen get shot in the foot, and resort to name calling. Tells you where their true interest lie, doesn't it?

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Didn't realize this site was only for vendors to post to. Guess I had my info wrong. Sorry for wasting your time.
I got your " commie " you can kiss my redneck azz . you just pissed me off .

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Well gee whiz I was looking for property in TN. Figures now I'll never see what was offered.

Here go here ( http://theoutdoortradingpost.com/forum.php ) and post it. I want to see what you have. But it better not be some bullchit inflated price because you attached the term prepper to it.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
stowlin, . . . you are an ornery rascal.

I just finally get myself where I ain't got no boat fever no more, . . . and what do you do???? My dream boat, . . . (or one of them), . . . and about all I got is $20 to my name.

I'd start me a "gofundit" thingy if'n it was on the east coast, . . . ain't takin' no boat around the horn or thru Panamanamanaugh.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I'm a wind lover myself. That bugger is all diesel and what a price point! Bet it drinks a lot more diesel then I can buy. Still that thing is one of my worse nightmares. I'd need a serious wind storm to stay ahead of that one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts