Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for like minded people to start a off grid family I'm a borderline vegan love to grow and free minded hate watching
everyday as the government and followers make live harder then it should be as more and more harmful things are added to the food they sale if you want to chat message me new to the online posting

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.
Are you southern or northern Colorado?
If you don't mind?
Please don't say Durango..

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
you to far away from me , but lets chat about your skills .

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
looking for like minded people to start a off grid family I'm a borderline vegan love to grow and free minded hate watching
everyday as the government and followers make live harder then it should be as more and more harmful things are added to the food they sale if you want to chat message me new to the online posting
Tell us more about this off grid family you'd like to start. Sounds fun!

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
I don't know nuttin about government and followers acting up. But, I am interested in your off grid family so I am gonna message ya ...... oh yea, first I need to know if you are planning any of that kinky stuff?

Reactions: Slippy

·
Super Moderator
3,472 Posts
Well according to the vegan society the definition of a vegan is:

Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

From 'junk food vegans' to raw food vegans, and everything in between, there's a version of veganism to suit everyone. Yet one thing we all have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat (including fish, shellfish and insects), dairy, eggs and honey - as well as products like leather and any tested on animals.
So maybe they eat honey, eggs and/or dairy sometimes, or maybe they eat crickets dipped in chocolate (no offence to our admin Cricket) Maybe they wear leather shoes? I am curious to know. I am also curious to know why this is in barter, trade, buy and sell.

Reactions: acidMia

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome hippy.

Hell, by that definition I'm a vegan. I don't hurt animals and it's to hot wear leather here. Lol.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I am an avid hunter and consumer of all products meat. My wife, however, has struggled with meat for some time. Her choice and I'm fine with it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well according to the vegan society the definition of a vegan is:

So maybe they eat honey, eggs and/or dairy sometimes, or maybe they eat crickets dipped in chocolate (no offence to our admin Cricket) Maybe they wear leather shoes? I am curious to know. I am also curious to know why this is in barter, trade, buy and sell.
Maybe he/she wants to barter or trade for the family I have a couple teenagers I'll trade what kind of ammo you got

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have 5 boys I'm good on the kids i want to buy some land and build cabins and off grid houses start a farm year round garden and have a self sustaining community working together non judgmental everyone putting in to live a calmer life

1 - 20 of 23 Posts