Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently people have been trying to lump a lot of people into one big pile. Regardless of what some think, I fit into no real category but the oddball. I freely admit this. :D

Among other things I am good at being a smart ass. Sarcasm comes easily to me (I think I was born with the talent).

I'm a Christian who doesn't fall into the mainstream.

I have a warped sense of humor.

Stupidity and egotists drive me crazy.

I hate political correctness and it really pisses me off when other try to force their opinions on me but they are so tight minded they can accept no other opinion.

Bullies make me mad. I put them in the same category as men who beat women and children. Bullies pick on the weak and defenseless.

So try as some might, I fall into no other category. I'm an oddball and proud to be so. :cool: ::clapping::

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm right there with ya. I rather like not agreeing with everyone else about everything, and not fitting in anywhere.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Recently people have been trying to lump a lot of people into one big pile. Regardless of what some think, I fit into no real category but the oddball. I freely admit this. :D

Among other things I am good at being a smart ass. Sarcasm comes easily to me (I think I was born with the talent).

I hate political correctness and it really pisses me off when other try to force their opinions on me but they are so tight minded they can accept no other opinion.

Bullies make me mad. I put them in the same category as men who beat women and children. Bullies pick on the weak and defenseless.

So try as some might, I fall into no other category. I'm an oddball and proud to be so. :cool: ::clapping::
Are you sure you do not have any kin in Minnesota? Your description of yourself could just as well be a 100% accurate description of me.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

not one to label... but oddball?? I would put you in the category of a man with moral values and ethics... in today's age, ok you win you're odd so might as well be a oddball :p

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
855 Posts

Your description of you sounds quite a bit like me, especially the sarcasm bit. I suspect quite a few people here will fit into that oddball category although I don't think any of us are odd at all. I will add that I tend to associate with the type of people you just described and prefer people who aren't afraid to speak their mind.

-Infidel

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Okay so inceptor and probably a bunch of us fit into the - uniquely maladjusted but fun to be with crowd.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts

I must be in denial as I think you are normal, like me

HEHE

The only reason you would think your views are odd is you believe the abnormal views touted by MSM and the Liberals are normal, which of course they are not.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
ME TOO! I like to think of myself as being a little off but usually allot of fun. I am just too old or have a bad attitude as far as putting up with allot crap. Bullies especially drive me crazy and I have probably come down hard on those I think of bullies too many times. I also have a hard time with those pompous self appointed experts on everything. They remind me of the loud mouth drunk in a bar who gives his expert opinion on everything to anyone, whether they want it or not.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
They remind me of the loud mouth drunk in a bar who gives his expert opinion on everything to anyone, whether they want it or not.
warning me + alcohol + politics is exactly what you described lol seriously I understand your pain... fighting bullies is a fun pass time...

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I see the unique odd balls standing in groups at the mall; all dark clothing safety pins on their pants, tattoos piercings and big ear rings. You know; being individuals. Your post describing yourself as an odd ball to a group of self proclaimed preppers is kinda funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts