for the winI think that the political elections, debates,campaigning, and all should be left political. Not religion, bashing the other guy,etc. I think this country has totall gone to Hell in a hand basket as my grandfather used to say. He always said this country went wrong when people started eating out side and shitting in the house......
1. I didn't say THIS conspiracy was racist. Rather that several of the other Obama conspiracies I've seen have had racist undertones to them.I'm not sure how in the world anyone could make this out to be a case of racism; that one would have to be explained.
As far as Romney and his religion, that has already been a subject of discussion. It is a fair discussion as a man's belief is very important. What do you think is driving force for someone's decision-making process?
Now, as far as Snopes. We know it is not always correct, we know it is bent to the left and we also know that "probably false" for an answer is pretty much meaningless
Finally, the ring. Would it surprise you that he would have a ring proclaiming such a thing? The most beautiful sound to him, as he said over and over, is the Muslim call to prayer. In Indonesia, he registered as a Muslim at both Muslim schools he attended. In an interview with George Stephanopolis, he referred to his Muslim faith. He never misses an opportunity to praise Islam and is on video mocking Christianity.
He, the representative of this nation, has never missed an opportunity to bow to the leaders of Muslim nations. That says more than the ring.
Islam is not a religion. It is a religious/governmental/judicial/military system, and that system is wholly incompatible with our system. As a matter of fact, that system demands the destruction of our system. I find that very important. This is why a man's beliefs are extremely important. Did we need the ring to tell us Obama's beliefs? Nope. This ring deal is nothing more than an "AHA! Gotcha!" thing that changes nothing. If people don't know everything they need to know about Obama, then all the rings and baubles in the world will change nothing.
I was really trying not to take my parts of the discussion in that direction, but that's my main problem with Obama too. He is a communist and is actively working to redistribute wealth from the middle class to people who are on public assistance and perfectly capable of working.Obama's faith is irrelevant to me, the fact he is a communist is the damning thing in my eyes. I went halfway around the world to fight communism, and now Marx's "usefull idiots" and "fellow travelers" have elected one as our president.
And before anyone says he's just a socialist, not a communist, let me remind ya'll a socialist is just a communist who doesn't have all the guns yet.
My vote is for freedom, liberty, and personal responsibility.
1- And, you cannot see what I said is in line with what you said. Context is everything, I think, and I was in line with your context.1. I didn't say THIS conspiracy was racist. Rather that several of the other Obama conspiracies I've seen have had racist undertones to them.
2. Regarding Mitt Romney's beliefs, I could care less what religion he comes from. My comments were intended as sarcasm. As a voter, I'm more interested in whether or not the person we elect is a truthful, honest person who genuinely wants the best for our country. I do not believe one's religion has a huge bearing on that. How many Evangelical Christian leaders have been caught doing naughty things that are in complete opposition to what they are preaching to the masses? LOTS.
You are right in saying that religion matters on some level in elections. Religion is a deciding factor in how many Americans vote. I'm just not one of them.
3. Snopes definitely leans left. So what? I quote Fox News all the time and they are blatantly a right wing media outlet. It doesn't automatically make them wrong. I only said I agreed with the conclusion on Snopes just based on what I know about how American politicians behave.
Yes, I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Obama were walking around with a Muslim ring in plain sight. I spent 4 years studying political science and the behavior of politicians in college. Politicians who want to be reelected do not deviate outside the fashion norms of Washington DC, especially during an election year. They know they are under intense public scrutiny via the media. Politicians are some of the most narcissistic people out there and they have an intense awareness of how they appear to the public.
4. Islam is most definitely a religion (if you define a religion as the belief in worship of a superhuman power.) Denton, I'm curious why you think Islam is not a religion? Islam is a religion that exists in and of itself and separate from political systems; however, in many parts of the world Islam is incorporated into the government and rule of law. Many people in the Middle East live under a Muslim theocracy. May Muslims outside that region, practice the religion and observe the local rule of law.
5. I totally agree with you that Obama's actions should speak louder than any sort of ring he is or isn't wearing. Let his actions speak for themselves.
Yes, they might be nice, but they have a word for that. It is taqiyya. It means that lying is not only allowable, but is encouraged if for tactical reasons to advance the cause, as well as concealment. It is allowable to appear moderate, apostate or even non-Muslim. The hadiths give examples of this. This expectation of deceit in order to spread Islam makes it difficult to believe an adherent to that system.hes been to arab nations to visir. has not been to isreal. its what the neighbor man says.
moosims hate americans. the karan says not to take christain or jew as friend, rather, kill them.
mooslims may be nice, but they certainly at the end of the day be your friend. dont forget that.
even if you are athiest. you are a problem for them too.
obama needs to go always talking about plans what he can do... why aint it done?
You are either a Muslim or you are not a Muslim. If you are not, you are an infidel.Does it not say in the Qu' Ran or however you spell that. . . That anyone NOT a Muslim is and should be considered an Infadel?
I am also pretty sure that it says its a sin of sorts to be born a woman? Thats not something the American people need?
Please someone correct me if I am wrong because all I want is good quality info. . . One MUST know their enemy!!