Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyones in a good mood and needs motivation to be PO'd at the crap going on in this country just watch this video. Or we can call this the blame game thread.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
He has for 5 years now been telling 80% lies from one end to the other when will the press call him out?
HE has prevented a budget from being passed sense he took office.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
It's 80% lies because that's all we can prove! Some of the latest lies is he didn’t cut the Border Patrol pay by 10%, it was 40% and our retirement was reduced to 34%! He knew about the illegals being released same with silverback gorilla Napolitano, because they ordered them!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
It's 80% lies because that's all we can prove! Some of the latest lies is he didn't cut the Border Patrol pay by 10%, it was 40% and our retirement was reduced to 34%! He knew about the illegals being released same with silverback gorilla Napolitano, because they ordered them!
Oh I agree sense NOV 6th no one word of truth has come from him.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah whats got me mad at the moment is the cut back on the Hanford nuclear waste cleanup going on in my backyard. I belioeve EPA took about 40% cut as well.They recently found more tanks leaking more radioactive goo. I mean theres responsible Govmnt cuts then theres just STUPID. !!

I guess Im interested in what didnt get cut. Because I bet thats where the good stuff is. As in entitlements. Pork stuff. I bet those didnt get any cutbacks.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Yeah whats got me mad at the moment is the cut back on the Hanford nuclear waste cleanup going on in my backyard. I belioeve EPA took about 40% cut as well.They recently found more tanks leaking more radioactive goo. I mean theres responsible Govmnt cuts then theres just STUPID. !!

I guess Im interested in what didnt get cut. Because I bet thats where the good stuff is. As in entitlements. Pork stuff. I bet those didnt get any cutbacks.
You do understand that has nothing to do with this budget. It is another of his ploys .

Reactions: ekim
1 - 6 of 6 Posts