Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: Old Man

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Obama can't stand any criticism, He is so thin skinned I would not be surprised if these guys were removed from duty for not appreciating his magnificence. E-8's and E-9's run the military for the most part, without over hauling the ranks of the NCO's I don't see the removal of these Generals as a real threat to our system of government. Obama is all about exercising every ounce of power entrusted to him and making sure everyone knows who the boss is. The military does not like him and this is his way of putting them in their place.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its odd thats for sure. Last week I was on my way to work when I saw a SUV that said police on the side of it but it didnt look like any of the local ones which I am kind of use to because I see alot of prisoner transfers go through my city. But when I pulled up to the side to see what city it was from it said DHS on the side. I was wondering what the hell they are doing here. Things are starting to get a little fishy more then ususal lately......

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
nobama is clearing the path for the world leaders and the UN to control lead all military's world wide. nobama (or those that control him) will get people in control that will follow orders without question! Time to correct this problem is quickly slipping away for the true American people. Those are not willing to fight now will be fighting just to survive later.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
It's nothing new that, in order to rise to the top of the officer food chain, one would have to toe the NWO line. But, to strengthen their hold at lower levels of command, and to do it all so quickly...

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
With all the ammo (Hollow Points that are illegal according to Geneva Convention) that various Govt Departments are buying up,
Extra security Guards the DHS is hiring,
and purging of military officers... Something definitely is lurking behind the smokey curtain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts