Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

Posted on 11/20/2012

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out | ANMilitia

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

Alan Korwin - Author Gun Laws Of America GunLaws.com

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady's plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady's current plans and targets of opportunity. It's horrific. They're going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They've made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states' rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any "semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General."

Note that Obama's pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, "there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event." In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn't have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose - is that devious or what? And of course, "sporting purpose" is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America Gun Laws of America

Forward or send to every gun owner you know…
Watch This, If You Want More Proof:
YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!

A partial list of gun rights groups:

Gun Owners of America
Gun Owners of America - Gun Owners Of America

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership

FREEDOM=GUNS
FREEDOM=GUNS

National Rifle Association
NRA

Second Amendment Committee
Second Amendment Committee :: Welcome

Second Amendment Foundation
Second Amendment Foundation Online

Second Amendment Sisters
Second Amendment Sisters - Self-Defense is a Basic Human Right

Women Against Gun Control
- Women Against Gun Control

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for posting, very important information.

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well that sucks...

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ah and this will pass both houses of Congress, I don't think so. We have a lot bigger fish to fry from the economy, the middle east, global warming etc to deal with, especially after recent finding by the SCOTUS stricking down some local laws. Be more afraid of your local governments be it state, county or city as they are the ones that will grab your guns first. Simply look at NYC, NYS, Chicago, California, etc.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Sorry to sound stupid but looking at that gun ban list, is it really as bad as it seems?
I mean, aren't there plenty of other guns NOT on the list that citizens will be able to buy?

·
Super Moderator
9,387 Posts
Ah and this will pass both houses of Congress, I don't think so. We have a lot bigger fish to fry from the economy, the middle east, global warming etc to deal with, especially after recent finding by the SCOTUS stricking down some local laws. Be more afraid of your local governments be it state, county or city as they are the ones that will grab your guns first. Simply look at NYC, NYS, Chicago, California, etc.
This what they will do first to implement their plan. Obama has shown that he does not need Congress, he has written many presidential directives that will allow the implementation of the ban and confiscation if he chooses. I still think the ban will come first then the control of ammo. Many states (including Texas) will not be a part of this, I don't believe (at least I hope not). I have been suprised lately to find out that even may liberals here in TX are also gun owners. (I work in an office full of liberals) The fed's are looking to control the states if they can. That's why he is trying to pass the UN Arms Trade Treaty, to override the states and have total control. As for SCOTUS, Obama is only 1-2 retirement(s) away from having a majority there. With a majority in the court, he will be unstoppable.

·
Super Moderator
9,387 Posts
If you think I may be full of it, do a google search on either UN Arms Treaty or presidential directives from Obama. I have read many that affect us and they are scary. Full gov't take over including the airwaves.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry to sound stupid but looking at that gun ban list, is it really as bad as it seems?
I mean, aren't there plenty of other guns NOT on the list that citizens will be able to buy?
That list contains just about every weapon worth having in an armed confrontation against an organised enemy. But besides that, it is constitutionally illegal for the government to ban ANY firearms. You saw what happened in Oz and your own country. We do not want that here.

At a deeper level, it is not about losing our weapons, it is about losing our rights as U.S. citizens. The Statists want us to be completely under their control. They want to do away with all those pesky "rights" that keep them from doing whatever they want. Taking away weapons is simply one step that will lead to their unopposed control of every aspect of our lives.

They could not have disarmed England had they not first removed your right to self defence. After that they legislated away the rights that Englishmen had enjoyed for so long one right at a time.

·
Super Moderator
9,387 Posts
They want to do away with all those pesky "rights" that keep them from doing whatever they want. Taking away weapons is simply one step that will lead to their unopposed control of every aspect of our lives.

They could not have disarmed England had they not first removed your right to self defence. After that they legislated away the rights that Englishmen had enjoyed for so long one right at a time.
Bingo!

·
Registered
14 Posts
has anyone thought of the chain of events that could follow here? this is bad on every front even for liberals that don't like guns. do a little thought experiment and start it off with this ban in place. first things first they will let it simmer before doing anything, collect data from ATF and such. what happens when they move to wide area confiscation. how many "yahoos" will open fire on LEOs? how many on both sides will get killed? how many officers will resign over an attack of conscience? how far away is martial law from that point? deaths won't remove the ban or stop these people from sending in troops that very well end up killed. what would you like to go and legally "steal" some Texas mans AR-15s on the open plains and his home is a few miles out and he happens to own 1 or 2 BMGs. who is going to go sign up for that? who sees state succession at that point in time a real possibility. you think recruitment would suffer much? is it too far fetch that big O wont call the in the UN, after all they don,t recognize personal property rights or firearm rights. if part of these possible events happens how far away is civil war? whats to say another nation won't capitalize with all the distraction and smoldering fighting. this has all sorts of spooky possibilities, that i think are not that far fetch, that should scare the shit out of everyone.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Did the American people know he was going to spring a gun ban on them before they voted him in for a second term, or did he wait til after the election to announce it?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did the American people know he was going to spring a gun ban on them before they voted him in for a second term, or did he wait til after the election to announce it?
Everyone with an ounce of sense knew it would happen. But the masses weren't paying attention. They were too focused on the goodies that he would give them, and how much money Romney has.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It wasn't the average working person that re-elected Obama, it was all the people looking for hand outs as well as those who wish to allow illegal immigrants to stay here and ride our welfare system into the sunset. Check out a map showing the states who voted for Obama and you will see the pattern.

This is why the franchise should never have been given to anyone on any type of government handout. Why work for a living if you can vote in a guy who will force those who DO work to support you?

That's why Obama is still in power.

·
Registered
231 Posts
There are obviously many more factors that go into it. But that is the basics of it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was just a kid when the previous ban went into effect, so apologies if this question seems stupid. If this ban gets approved are the weapons we already own "grandfathered" in, or do they have the right to take them away?

·
Registered
100 Posts
well...looks like I will just take my .22, my bow and my crossbow and slink quietly off into the night.....

I thought that Canada was bad. They are considering dropping the long gun registry here. Costs too much to maintain and enforce.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
As usual a very interesting view from across the pond. Some voters would benefit from that insight

·
Registered
4 Posts
Take some of the timfoil off, folks. For starters this is an old list from 2009. Secondly the Dems don't own the house so via due process this isn't happening. Outside of due process using underhanded methods (ie: UN Disarmament or executive order) then you've got something to talk about.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was just a kid when the previous ban went into effect, so apologies if this question seems stupid. If this ban gets approved are the weapons we already own "grandfathered" in, or do they have the right to take them away?
No, the federal government has no right laid out in the enumerated powers to strip anyone of any constitutional right. But that does not mean that the would not try. They are of the mob rule mentality.

Reactions: Fuzzee
1 - 20 of 52 Posts