Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I seen this posted on facebook, then someone said try it, we will fill a lot of body bags lmao

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lets see them come and try to take the guns away and see what revolution starts some time the idiots just need to be reminded who keeps the check and balances

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
Did you think someone as wretched as Obama would get another four years, after all the things we now know about him?

Gun-up, sister.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wel he was elected so he gets 4 yrs more to cause toil. he most certainly isnt going to hand over his desk and concede.
yes the fellow does get 4 yrs. i will say his daughters dresses were really cute for his speech!
but that doesnt mean im giving the guy my sidearms.
but of course i wont break the law. ;)

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
If it ain't constitutional, it ain't a law.
I've lived longer than most people thought I would. Come and take'em, damnit.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
The "Donald" said the election was a travesty and that it's time for a Revolution. It's good that he has loads of dough to keep him out of custody.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I don't think gun owners need worry.
The key word is OWNERS which means they already OWN guns and there's no way Obama can reverse that!
What does he think he can do, order the police to search every home in America looking for guns to confiscate? It ain't never gonna happen!
The most he can do is introduce new legislation to make it harder for people to buy guns and ammo, but that won't make it impossible..:)

"..the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed......The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"- US Constitution

MINUTE MAN STATUE

"A free people ought to be armed" ― George Washington
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American peoples liberty teeth....The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." ― George Washington

·
Administrator
15,005 Posts
Just checking my pocket copy of the Constitution, Article II, Section 2 says that the President has the power "to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur".
Any Senator that ratifies a treaty that infringes on the Constitution should be hung for treason.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm sure we've got no beef against any gun-control legislation that helps keep guns out of the hands of criminals, as long as it doesn't overlap into the rights of decent law-abiding folk.
'DISARM THE ZOMBS, NOT ORDINARY CITIZENS' would be a good slogan..:)

·
Administrator
15,005 Posts
What if the pro-gun Senators are not present for whatever` reason ?
After Obama stacks the Supreme Court with a couple more radical idealoges the Constitution will be just as dead as our freedom anyway. Like Kagan and Sotomeyor.
I'm glad I'm 64, if I was 24 and had all this to look forward to I'd probably just kill myself.

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
I'm sure we've got no beef against any gun-control legislation that helps keep guns out of the hands of criminals, as long as it doesn't overlap into the rights of decent law-abiding folk.
'DISARM THE ZOMBS, NOT ORDINARY CITIZENS' would be a good slogan..:)
The problem is when the federal government dictates who is the bad guys and who is not. Today, you will "lose" your right to keep and bear arms if the neighbors call about a family quarrel and you get charged with domestic violence. This has absolutely nothing to do with the reason for the 2nd amendment. Meanwhile, there are MI-13 members living in L.A. by the thousands who are under the radar yet armed to the teeth. These people have no intention of keeping and bearing for the reasons outlined by the founding fathers.

The old "...to keep them out of the hands of the criminals" argument holds no water. They get them, anyway, and the laws are used or ignored for political purposes, only.

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
Senators are elected by the people, so surely gun owners can vote for the candidate who stands for NO gun controls?
Jim, what about the U.S. population indicates sanity, lucidity or any sort of mental health not screaming the need of thorazine?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts