Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A military court judge in two sexual assault trials has ruled that statements by the Commander In Chief, Barack Obama, constitute unlawful command influence. This ruling directly affects these two cases and could impact countless more. The story is found in Stars And Stripes, the military newspaper.
Judge: Obama sex assault comments 'unlawful command influence' - Stripes - Independent U.S. military news from Iraq, Afghanistan and bases worldwide

Barack Obama may or may not have been a good community organizer, but as President, the most powerful man in the world, he is clearly in waaaay over his head.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Could somebody please tell me exactly what IS a "community organizer"? And why do communities need to be organized in the first place? If communities are not organized do they fall apart and result in cannibalism?

I never thought I would say this, but I look back nostalgically on the days when our President was actually committing sexual assaults and the NSA was still spying on bad guys.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Our President unfortunately is Barrack Obama. He did not assume office because he was the best man for the job but because he was perceived as the lesser of two evils. If it is true we get the government we deserve this is proof we have been bad.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Check out Saul Alinski's book. He coined the words "community organizer" in the book regarding people that gather groups of people together to influence political change in any manner necessary.

Could somebody please tell me exactly what IS a "community organizer"? And why do communities need to be organized in the first place? If communities are not organized do they fall apart and result in cannibalism?

I never thought I would say this, but I look back nostalgically on the days when our President was actually committing sexual assaults and the NSA was still spying on bad guys.

·
8,979 Posts
Our President unfortunately is Barrack Obama. He did not assume office because he was the best man for the job but because he was perceived as the lesser of two evils. If it is true we get the government we deserve this is proof we have been bad.
All this time I thought Obama got the job due to affirmative action!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts