Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Barack Obama will seek authorization from legislators before proceeding with a "limited" strike on Syria, in response to its government's alleged use of chemical weapons. The president says the proposed strike is not "time-sensitive". To talks more on these developments, geopolitical activist William Engdahl joins RT.

credit: http://rt.com/on-air

So whats your opinion on this situation

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
The coward shot his big mouth off again and the UN kicked him in the face(as they should have) and now the bastard wants to let congress take the blame for his stupidity, and congress will bail him out. Screw him and congress both, not our battle and no I don't want the UN to take this problem over, the US is the UN!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Listen to his words, not what the media is saying about his words. He said an attack might come tomorrow, next week, or next month. Congress does not come back until September 9th. So, what he is saying is that his majesty will "allow" Congress to vote, but it really does not matter what actual vote is since the attack will likely have happened already by the time they get back.

As far as what I think should happen... When Muslims are killing Muslims we should sit back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Of course he will seek a vote of congress, that way he can blame congress for whatever happens that does not make him look good.
The congress has been calling for it, so they should not be surprised at the outcome.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The poor guy is still confused as to what kind of government he’s the president of… in his speech calling the United States a constitutional democracy. I guess he can’t get his head around his role in a Republic, governed by the rule of law.

·
Registered
81 Posts
sarah pallin said it best........."we are bombing Syria for bombing Syria?" and "let allah sort it out"

ive fallen in love with her because of those two quotes

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Obama is an idiot. If you are going to attack, you attack. You do not say I am going to attack.

To strike in anyway now is a pointless waste of money.

If someone said they are going to blow up your house in two weeks. You know they can and you have no means of stopping them. Wouldn't you move?

Just how stupid does Obama think Assad is?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Obama is an idiot. If you are going to attack, you attack. You do not say I am going to attack.

To strike in anyway now is a pointless waste of money.

If someone said they are going to blow up your house in two weeks. You know they can and you have no means of stopping them. Wouldn't you move?

Just how stupid does Obama think Assad is?
They're both muslim right! Pretty stupid I'd say.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I recently happened to see this vid in which Obama says "Jesus Christ is Lord" at 1:10, so I think I like him a little bit more for having the guts to say it-

·
Super Moderator
2,833 Posts
He's not going to get approval either. He needs to stop sticking his foot in his mouth. It one thing to do it with the Martin shooting, it's another with Syria.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I recently happened to see this vid in which Obama says "Jesus Christ is Lord" at 1:10, so I think I like him a little bit more for having the guts to say it-

The stupid lying ass says things like that while all his followers/minions condemn Christians. Don't forget the quarn allows muslims to lie when it's for the good of islam. Take everything nobama says with a grain of salt and assume it to be a lie.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tell them No

Here is a simple website that allows you to email your representatives, all of them, at once.
I have created an ICON on my desktop and every time I hear some new BS out of this gov I fire off an email.
Make your responses one liners, as they are read by staff and tallied.

U.S. House of Representatives | State Delegations

Once you put in your info once, it will remember and it then becomes trivial to send a message like "Stay out of Syria". I send that same message every day to all my representatives.

Send this link to friends and family. The more people saying "NO" the more impact it will have.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Not our problem ,not our fight just say no.
And put obama back on the golf course he does less damage there

Reactions: ekim
1 - 17 of 17 Posts