Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
He will probably try it. He is going to keep relentlessly pushing until he gets what he wants - open rebellion so he can put the whole country under martial law and make himself dictator.
Hopefully if it gets that bad there will be a coup led by the military.
He wants to make America into a third world country and that sure would do it.

Reactions: punch and Infidel

·
8,973 Posts
He will probably try it. He is going to keep relentlessly pushing until he gets what he wants - open rebellion so he can put the whole country under martial law and make himself dictator.
I not so sure we're a First World Country anymore. Maybe we're better than N Korea, but with our debt, I'm just not sure.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Boy it's nice to hear someone else say that, I was starting to think maybe I was crazy. I think you hit the nail right on the head, this is exactly what he wants.

-Infidel

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
He hasn't had the best of luck using his executive orders so far. I don't think he understands the limits that are placed on the use of his "presidential powers".
I wonder how hard it would be to get a vote of "no confidence" against him and who would take his place. Would we have to vote for a new president?

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
I not so sure we're a First World Country anymore. Maybe we're better than N Korea, but with our debt, I'm just not sure.
He did promise to "fundamentally transform America". I took him at his word, but apparently too many people were so enamored of the posibility of electing a black president they did not hear anything he said.
I personally believe he has evil intent. That's my opinion.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Well, he was just an attorney anyway and,who trusts them?.....the sheeple,thats who.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm not a gun expert but if Obama bans the import of foreign guns and ammo, can't people sidestep that easily enough by only buying American-made guns and ammo?
In fact in a longterm serious SHTF situation all kinds of imports probably won't get through anyway

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
Looks like my hobby of collecting military surplus firearms may pay off. At least the ones made in Romania, Germany, Russia, and China.:lol:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
As a - ahem- champion PC tactical wargamer, I never fire so-called "assault rifles" on burst or full-auto anyway because it's wildly inaccurate and wasteful of ammo; I always use semi-auto mode one shot at a time for pinpoint accuracy. In fact I like to fire two rounds in quick succession bang-bang (the so-called SAS "double-tap") because there's a near-100% probability of at least one of the rounds hitting the target.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The problem is that most of the powder used in making new ammo and that which is used by us reloaders is made in foreign countries. ADI makes most of the powders for Hodgdon and Accurate Arms. The IMR and Winchester brands (which are sold by Hodgdon) are also imports. I don't know of any US produced small arms powders. We make enough guns of all kinds in this country but if we can't import powder then we have little to shoot through those guns.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I don't see me being able to hold out for very long if all hell breaks loose. But for home defense, burglers and such. I'll do just fine.
Note: very long for me is prolly different than very long for most. And I was prepping long before the sandy hook show. I'm jus sayin...

punch

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Great, no more ammo for my Mosin M-44, SKS, or my AK :(
At least the Mosin and the SKS has a bayonet so I can still jab an
atttacker!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Obama is no dummy. The Supreme court told him as long as it is a Tax he can what ever he wants. You can bet he is working on a plan.
In the mean time he will do what ever he can to prevent us for acquiring items we want. Obama knows that to the best way to destroy something is one brick at a time.
No one notices until it is to late.

Reactions: punch

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I stocked up on ar and ak magazines and ammo. I jus have the two rifles though. I guess I had better make them last.

·
Administrator
14,680 Posts
I stocked up on ar and ak magazines and ammo. I jus have the two rifles though. I guess I had better make them last.
One of those two will still be firing for your grandkids.
(And it won't be the aluminum one)

Reactions: punch
1 - 20 of 25 Posts